Bears Cove Inn(Witless Bay)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$99
US$96
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
US$91
Edge of the Avalon Inn(Trepassey)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$110
Sunset Motel(Conception Bay South)
US$88
Crossroads Motel & Trailer Park(St. John's)(Great Value!)
US$107
Sandman Signature St. John's Hotel(St. John's)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$99
US$103
Capital Hotel(St. John's)(Great Value!)
US$83
Ramada by Wyndham St. John's(St. John's)(Great Value!)
US$82
All reviewsirish loopsouthern shorewonderful hostsbreakfast was delicioussound travelshighly recommend this b btalented musicianstrue newfoundland hospitalityone nightwealth of knowledgebedroom windowother guestsnewfoundland experiencenice ownershome basestayed longersee whales
Reviewed 1 August 2017

I do have no complaint about this place but a 5 rate is hard to get from me. View was outstanding, friendliness of our hosts was top notch. Breakfast was so good. It is a place I could and maybe will go back to. Ample parking and you could walk to the lighthouse.

1  Thank outandabout4u
Reviewed 31 July 2017

As part of our Newfoundland experience, we wanted to attend the dinner theatre in Ferryland put on by the Southern Shore Folk Arts Council. Dunne's Bed and Breakfast, right across from the theatre, was a fine spot to spend the night. Maxine and Charlie made us feel welcome from the moment we entered till we gave good bye hugs the next morning. The rooms are all on the easily accessed second floor and very modern, large and comfortable. Bathrooms are super nice, walk-in showers, very roomy with plenty of space for toiletries. Oceans views are outstanding. Loved the foggy morning scene and the calling seabirds. Maxine's breakfast was hearty and delicious. We were well fortified for our drive back to St. John's. Not only are these lovely people fine innkeepers, they are also multi-talented musicians. As I write this, I'm enjoying their wonderful CD, so grateful that I bought it. I've played it nonstop since returning home. Honestly, I think it's awesome, as good or better than music I brought home from Ireland. I only wish we had had more time with Maxine and Charlie. I could have listened to Maxine's stories all day! Thank you both. I'll never forget our time spent with you.

Room Tip: Rooms face the Irish Loop which quiets nicely at night and ocean views are outstanding.
Reviewed 27 July 2017

We really enjoyed our stay at the bed and breakfast. Maxine and Charlie were so welcoming! They spent time talking to us- we learned all about the area and about the giant icebergs! They even sang us some songs at breakfast one day. The accommodations were great- very comfortable- and the food was delicious! The bed and breakfast is conveniently located near all of the attractions in Ferryland. We would definitely recommend this bed and breakfast!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2017

Maxine & Charlie are a delightful couple and we couldn't have asked for a better place to stay for a night on the Irish Loop. Clean, comfortable rooms with a warm welcome and a terrific community style breakfast. Recommend without hesitation.

1  Thank RoyGowler
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night at this B & B. Maxine and Charlie are exceptional hosts. The establishment is spotless and the breakfast was delicious. Was able to lie in bed and see whales breach in the ocean, truly a great experience. Would highly recommend this B & B.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple