Erigmore
US$99
US$117
US$76
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$76
US$231
US$134
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Bridge of Cally Hotel(Bridge of Cally)
US$131
  • Restaurant
All reviewshot tubspa lodgeswimming poolthe main househigh standardthe riverhighland lodgewashing machinescottish weatherwet roomgirls weekendeverything you could possibly needrelaxing weekendbedroom ceilingamazing weekendstayed nightsshort drive
Reviewed 10 June 2016

Just returned from 3 nights at Erigmore. It was just lovely. Second honeymoon and we arrived to petals on the bed which was so cute but it was appreciated that they saw my comments on the booking. I felt it meant they care and they genuinely do. Receptionist was lovely, even the hot tub man who saw us in our jammies and just laughed. We did not want to leave. Lovely wee swimming pool and Bar to get a wine in before tea. So relaxing and even although there seemed to be lots of cars we didn't see a soul. Would highly recommend it as a romantic break although I believe they do loads of different accommodation for families. Birnam and Dunkeld perfect for a wee lunch out. We are now planning to take family for Christmas. Glad I found it !

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2016

We stayed in one of the Woodland lodges (6 person) for a long weekend. The lodge was very clean and well equipped, with a beautiful view overlooking the fields.

Although the beds seemed small they were exceptionally comfortable and everyone slept well. The only reason I have not given this a 5 star rating is that we felt there was not enough cutlery and mugs, so we were forever washing up as there were only 3 dishwasher tablets and a tiny bottle of liquid provided. People of a certain age like drinking lots of cups of tea!!

We ate at the Three Trees restaurant, which was also very nice.

Otherwise, it was a lovely place to stay and would go back again.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2016 via mobile

Fantastic drive to Erigmore. We had a mixture of accommodation here as there was a large party of us. All which were absolutely fantastic clean tidy and modern. We had the Wallace apartment which was for 9 people it was huge and we all gathered here at nights. Grounds around accommodation were great for games we had during the day and walks.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

Amazing place, hot tub lodge is fab! 5* finish in accommodation, real luxury. Husband and I had two great days there. Lovely walk to Dunkeld too. We will def be back but with our kids next time as would be a great place for families too.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 February 2016

My partner surprised me with a trip to the Erigmore Estate for my birthday in September. We stayed in a 1 bedroom boutique spa lodge which was a dream - I could not believe my eyes when I walked in!

It looks exactly like it does in the pictures (which doesn't happen often). I genuinely could have lived there - there are star lights above the bed and in the shower, speakers in the shower for you to listen to music, patio doors in bedroom and living room leading out to decking and hot tub. Everything you could possibly need is in this lodge!

The hot tub was private, the estate was quiet, I honestly cannot fault anything.

We did a little super market shop before going and never left the estate for the 4 days that we were there - it was just bliss.

I cannot wait to return in June this year!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple