“Great menu, healthy portions ”

Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #2 of 17 Restaurants in Deer Park
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Casual Italian restaurant offering an extensive selection of housemade and imported pastas, soups and salads, pizza, steaks, seafood and desserts. Large portions of affordably priced menu selections are prepared with the freshest ingredients available.
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

I had the grilled perch off the lighter menu. It was well prepared and served with fresh green beans. The short rib ravioli was delicious, with 12 large ravioli. Our daughter ordered the lasagna + chicken park but subbed eggplant parm. What a meal - 2 large portions of eggplant over pasta plus a huge piece of lasagna. Easily a meal for 4! The huge chocolate cake was dark, rich and serve with coffee ice cream.

Reviewed 2 August 2018

I just come back from Biaggi's where we had a dinner with my husband and our two kids. Three of us chose the risotto. At the first bite, my twelve years old son said "it tastes like throw up", I tasted my risotto too, and I agreed with him. This risotto was absolutely disgusting because it smelled only this strong asiago cheese, and nothing else of the other ingredients. I would suggest the chef to remove completely that awful cheese, add bay leaves, white wine and chicken broth instead, and then you will get something good. My husband chose the pork chop rib, and found the veggies undercooked. This dinner was a big disappointment!

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

This review is overdue. I have been to Biaggi's many times and it's always great. Everything is perfect. The service, the bread, the ice tea, the squash soup is to die for. And even though we're a bunch of women who talk too much and sit too long, they always treat us like the most important guests in the room. Everything is always perfect. Biaggi's always exceeds expectations and is a good value considering the high quality of the excellent food and service.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

I brought my family here for special occasion,since I like their lunch special, but never all of us will be dissapointed with our food quality.I would give a fair reviews here .Manager is attentive to attend to us,buy a the tall guy waiter just folding the napkins,never check on us. I think the bussboy is more attentive and professional server to the guest.Maybe a quick lunch is ok,but not again for special occasion.On the top of that waiting of food serve was too long!

Reviewed 13 May 2018

This is the second and last time I give this place a chance. Came in around 8:45pm on saturday night. Place was busy but not slammed. No reservations and got seated right away. Sat for 10 minutes before we were approached about water, drinks, etc. Placed our drink order and waited another 10 minutes before it arrived....again, place not slammed. Ordered a 5 oz petite filet. Food came in a reasonable amount of time. As I was placing the order, I thought about ordering it "medium rare" because the last time I ordered it "medium" it came out over-cooked. I made the mistake of giving them the second chance as it came out over-cooked and tasteless. I never, and I mean never add salt to steak, but I had no choice. I forgot to mention that after my meal was placed in front of me, that they "ran out of steak knives" so the server had to go find one. Based on how long it took to get one, I can only assume he had to wash one because I had to wipe my hand several times as the water leeched out of the handle for a while. To put icing on the cake, the place was now getting close to empty in the area we were seated....only 3 tables left....and I had multiple servers cleaning around me....and I mean sweeping...not just setting tables.....clearly everyone wanted to just go home....myself included. I won't be back.