“Perfect evening meal”

Mesoreen Cafe Bistro
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Bon Accord
Price range: US$1 - US$9
Description: Great place, with natural atmosphere and ambience. Fine local and international dishes. Good selection of wines and drinks and professional service.
Reviewed 16 July 2018

Saw this restaurant on TripAdvisor and decided to go for dinner.
What a pleasant evening.The waitress was friendly and helpful, the ambiance was natural and cozy, and the food was excellent.
I had one of the delicious vegetarian meal. The rest of my group thoroughly enjoy their dinner.

1  Thank _anjaniram888

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Yet again a great meal here. Nice welcome drink and excellent food as usual. Very good service with no waitress hovering over us. Quite large portions so glad we avoided starters too

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Ate her on Saturday night and it was good. Ribs were very tasty,portion size seemed a little small for the price but the flavour was great. It was quite quiet, but that’s Tobago for you. Service was great, but that was to be expected seeing as it was so quiet. Defiantly come back next year..

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

This is a great little place to eat I had crab & dumpling to start which was tasty followed by mahi mahi that was very large and cooked perfect our waitress as also very lovely and attentive got to say service is going up on the island a smile and being pleasant gos along way and our waitress here was great

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I had not been to Tobago for well over a year so I was not sure what to expect when I revisited one of my favourite restaurants ... Mesoreen Cafe Bistro.

What a pleasure that nothing had changed... the service was friendly, fast and professional . The food was fabulous... we had the ribs and the pork loin.... the sides were exceptional, especially the green fig.

A must if you visit Tobago.
My photos didn’t come out great but will share anyway