“Evening meal”

Luvinia's Seafood & Steak Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 10 Restaurants in Buccoo
Price range: US$4 - US$41
Description: Luvinia's Seafood & Steak Restaurant offers waterfront dining overlooking scenic Buccoo Bay and serves delicious meals for breakfast, lunch, dinner plus a full cocktail list in the evening. The perfect location for a romantic dinner, family and friends get-togethers or various events.
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Evening meal for family of four. Only 2 others dining at the time.
The food was very good, not long to wait. We made our choices following recommendations from the chef- lobster, catch of the day and chicken cordon bleu. Fish was beautifully cooked.
Meals came with a side dish of your choice and vegetables, but only mashed potato was available-not made aware of this, until we made our side dish choices.

The chef was warm and friendly. He was keen to find out if we enjoyed our meals.
First impressions of our waitress was too business-like. Could be more friendly and informative. She did however become more friendly later on.

We were drawn to the restaurant by the vibrant Caribbean colours and the superb view of the bay, from each table.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

- the pizza was the worse my son ever had and it took a full hour to get it
- I wanted a small meal and since every dish I asked for was not available I ordered bruschetta. It is ok to use 1-2 days old bread if they make it crunchy, they did not, it was dry as eating flour.
- all the local dished was not available. I do like pasta and pizza but I prefer local food when travelling
- people at Tobago is normally really nice and friendly, our waitress was not, she had the most sour face and attitude. I think most customers prefer a more smiling and welcoming attitude.

Do not spend you lovely Tobago time on this restaurant.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Paid way too much for a piece of fish. Price should reflect either the food or service and this did not. Food was ok, but the service was non-existent. There are better, small shops around that aren't on tripadvisor. Go anywhere else.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

We ate at Luvinias on about five occasions, sometimes for lunch and sometimes for supper. Food and service were very good. Good choices of both light and more substantial meals. Wine and beer were quite reasonably priced.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

I took the family here for dinner. Upon entering, the customer service caught my attention added with the natural ambiance and great tasting food....it was simply a fantastic evening