“Great food and very friendly staff”
Review of The B Pub

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The B Pub
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Buccoo
Price range: US$7 - US$44
Description: Beautiful surroundings awaits you with an extensive menu from our Head Chef with over 20 years international experience from wings, ribs, lobster & fresh fish of the day. We are available for private hire, or business meetings in an ac room or dine under the grape vine you wont be disappointed.
Reviewed 30 September 2017

It's always good to be able to recommend somewhere that serves good food, with a smile and friendly chat. The B pub fits the bill. The ribs are excellent, the location is charming and we were welcomed in by Mia and Peter. This is certainly somewhere that I would recommend as being worth a visit. I will definitely return before we leave Tobago and hopefully try out the house speciality of snapper.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Discovered this lovely place on our last visit. One of the few places who know how to make my favourite Virgin Pina Colada. Definitely will visit again.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Lovely dining experience. Great atmosphere. Friendly, courteous, well informed, eager-to-please staff. Tasty, well-done food. I've been there several times.I usually dine al fresco and I've always left satisfied and looking forward to my next meal with them.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Friendly service, nice venue
Great decor

Drumming on a Tuesday

Good quality produce and great tasting food

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed close to this bar/restaurant and visit it twice. There are hardly any people there which is a shame as they have really nice homemade food, and the guys working there are nice every Tuesday they have steel band event with free Campari.