“Ok but don’t really get it.”
Review of Being with Horses

Being with Horses
Ranked #1 of 10 things to do in Buccoo
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Being-with-horses & Healing with HORSES Let us give you some INFO: We currently offer our trail-swim combination. This special 2 hour experience is a joyful one for both horses and riders, including first timers who have never spent time with horses. Excellent guidance and instruction makes it possible for all riders to be at ease. After introducing the horses to our guests (at which point each rider chooses his/her 'team partner' horse), we take everyone through Buccoo Village, past the goat race track and through the wetland mangroves to the beach FOR A LONG BEACH RIDE to the END of Buccoo BAY where we then swim with the horses along the shore . Everybody needs to make their booking in advance due to limited space. ---->we go out 5 days a week ---> once a day. EITHER 9am - 11am or 3pm - 5pm Let us know when you like to go out - we will check availability ...!!! Thanks!!! HEART HUGS FROM the herd in BUCCOO Tobago Veronika & Lennon Have a JOYFUL day!
Reviewed 20 March 2018

We visited in September. The shine taken off for me because the owners overbooked and let a honeymoon couple down sending them home with consulation t shirts. My review is tainted by mistrust. Overall it was a great experience but it felt a bit contrived, quite theatrical, like a show somehow. The ride through the sea was great and we did feel safe and looked after.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"caribbean sea"
"special needs"

Reviewed 16 March 2018

We were staying on Tobago with some very good friends & i was pointed in the direction of Being with Horses...I had an amazing afternoon in a stunning location & had the pleasure of Riding Princess Julie..it was an outstanding Privilege to Swim with her...would like to say a big thank you to Veronika & all her team they obviously love & take great care of their horses...I would highly recommend this establishment and i will definitely be returning

Reviewed 7 March 2018

This was totally amazing. We so enjoyed the entire experience. From having the horses chose their rider to racing in the ocean. It was one of the best times to really be with the horse you rode.

Then to top it off, the guides helped everyone create some incredible pictures. We will be using ours for our holiday card this year. Don't pass up the opportunity to be with horses!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I liked the fact horses had a new lease on life and it is always great to support organizations like that.

I enjoyed the scenery and the beach used is the better beach I went to in Tobago. Quiet with beautiful sandy beach unfortunately no vendors selling foo (that I saw).

I recommend the owner allow for a longer ride and providing one free picture since you cannot bring your camera with you. It seems like the added photography package was the main point behind this excursion more than anything.

I enjoyed riding in the water despite being a bit uncomfortable as a novice rider and equally poor swimmer. For the record the gentleman with the dreads is a life guard so no need to worry about drowning.

I'd also echoe the lady leading the trip was a bit short with novice riders but I am thinking it just maybe her personality, so I didn't take it personally.