“Amazing”

Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Buccoo
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Being-with-horses & Healing with HORSES Let us give you some INFO: We currently offer our trail-swim combination. This special 2 hour experience is a joyful one for both horses and riders, including first timers who have never spent time with horses. Excellent guidance and instruction makes it possible for all riders to be at ease. After introducing the horses to our guests (at which point each rider chooses his/her 'team partner' horse), we take everyone through Buccoo Village, past the goat race track and through the wetland mangroves to the beach FOR A LONG BEACH RIDE to the END of Buccoo BAY where we then swim with the horses along the shore . Everybody needs to make their booking in advance due to limited space. ---->we go out 5 days a week ---> once a day. EITHER 9am - 11am or 3pm - 5pm Let us know when you like to go out - we will check availability ...!!! Thanks!!! HEART HUGS FROM the herd in BUCCOO Tobago Veronika & Lennon Have a JOYFUL day!
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful experience. Horses are amazing and beautiful. I was riding Zimbu and he is so wonderful. I will definitely be back.

All reviews
"holistic approach"
"veronica"
in 42 reviews

Reviewed 22 March 2018

I booked on-line via my mobile and went that afternoon. Booking was very simple. I got a taxi from Le Grand Courland hotel, return was TTD100. I simply asked the driver to return and he did.

I live a very stressful life and this expierience was just what i needed to help me begin to re-balance. I found peace with my horse, Jennifer who chose me. Also Lopez the dog was adorable.

I love the fact that we rode bitless and with just bareback pads. Also, that the loose horses came along for the fun. A different was of riding than Im used to "your legs is on holiday" is all you need to remember. haha.

The swimming in the ocean was great and i did not feel unsafe at any time, but did wonder how a complete novice would feel. I also felt that the horses are very well cared for, there was no charging along at 100mph, just gentle stroll at their pace, happy in the calm of the moment.

I bought the USB of photos... i took my underwater camera to do it myslef, but you really will not have the time, and why not enjoy the moment instead of being in Selfie hell?? The photos are lovely and well worth the money, thank you Welmoet. I paid USD55 via paypal for the pics.

I will return when i buy my house in Tobago!! Dreams are allowed.....

Reviewed 20 March 2018

My wife and I had an Amazing time here. It was my birthday. I had Cal and my wife rode Cal's brother. The trainers and staff are amazing and this is on my to do list when we return. Oh and it is great to have someone taking pictures. Forget your phone unless you do not mind having it fall in the ocean. Thank you for such a amazing experience. I also want to say great job on working with special needs children. On that alone you get my support.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

We visited in September. The shine taken off for me because the owners overbooked and let a honeymoon couple down sending them home with consulation t shirts. My review is tainted by mistrust. Overall it was a great experience but it felt a bit contrived, quite theatrical, like a show somehow. The ride through the sea was great and we did feel safe and looked after.