1. Location & room 8/10 - The apartment we stayed in was spacious (2 rooms). The hotel is located on cliffs and the only positive thing in my vacation was the sea-view from the balcony. Not all rooms have sea-view, so be sure to specify this when making your reservation. Half of the hotel's balconies had nests of rows that left a lot of mess in the balcony and no one cleaned it.
2. Cleaning - 6/10 - Dust, finger marks on furniture, doors and windows .... Bedding were changed only once in the 5 days that we stayed in.
3. Food - 2/10 - a total disaster - very low diversification and very very low quality. On top of that, no matter the hour of the day, you were "bombarded" in the restaurant with very loud and horrible music (so-called "hits" from latino and balkan music, like "Despacito" and and stuff like that for brainless people). Another aspect, if you want a coffee from the bar (pool-bar, reception-bar) they will give serve it to you in plastic glass (hot coffee in plastic in poison).
4. Atmoshere - 5/10 - most tourists are Russian and Romanian (I do not say it with a pejorative sense). The music at the pool is the same with the one that they "feed" you at the restaurant. They have 2 swimming pools: the bigger one is between apartment blocks and the "infinity pool" which is a joke (very small - don't get fooled by Adobe Photoshop)
They have a disco (until 10:30 PM) in wihich you hear the same horrible music, so you better pray that your room is not near that spot.
5. The Beach - 7/10 - they DON'T have any area reserved on the beach. There is a free zone and a paid zone on the closest 2 beaches. The free-zone is very crowded and the paid-zone (umbrella + 2 sun-beds) is 15 Euro/day.
The acces to the beaches is difficult. It is preferrable to go with a car (10 minutes). But if you go by car you will need to find a parking place through bushes.
The Beaches, I have nothing to say, they are beautiful to what you see in Bulgaria, in general. Heros Beach has a real WC and a good food tavern and the other beach (I forgot the name, but you get there from the road to Thracian Cliffs) has a more beautiful landscape, but is smaller and less hygienic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated above one of the most beautiful Black Sea bays, among picturesque coastal hills, with fabulous views of the endless waters of the Black Sea - holiday complex Topola Skies is a dream location for a relaxing family vacation. Topola Skies is situated in one of the most picturesque places on our Black Sea coast, about 60 km north of Varna and about 17 km south of cape Kaliakra. Nearby are the three greatest golf courses in Bulgaria, as well as bay Bolata which falls in the ranking of ,,The most beautiful bays in the world". Topola Skies combines luxury and nature. The complex offers spacious and fully furnished apartments. The guests have at their disposal two heated and perfectly clean pools, Wellness and Relaxation Centre and unique DREAM SPA center, recreating an authentic Bulgarian atmosphere. In the holiday complex at your disposal you will find: Clubs & restaurants - restaurant with 170 seats, a fast food restaurant by the pool, lobby bar with 60 seats, an attractive pool bar. DREAM SPA - steam bath, Finnish and herbal sauna, salt room, ice room, adventure cave, relax area Relax - Jacuzzi, Finnish sauna, massage center Games - billiards, badminton, tennis, table tennis, basketball, mini football, darts, chess, backgammon Several conference rooms with capacity of up to150 seats Supermarket and shops Services - Internet room, transportation services, babysitter ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Topola Skies Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.