My family and I spent 4 lovely nights at the Grand Aston. On arrival we were really impressed with the large foyer area on entering the Hotel, we had a very quick check – in which was nice and we were also given cold towels and a welcome drink. We stayed in a garden deluxe room with my son who is 5 and the room was huge, the bed was enormous and we all slept in the one bed with enough room for everyone. We had a lovely bathroom with hairdryer and a large corner bath with towelling slippers and Bali dressing gowns.
The breakfasts were excellent and varied and a good choice for every palate each morning. They did have special buffet evenings which were rather expensive and so we didn’t eat in any of the 4 restaurants. On our first evening we went the beach restaurant and got charged $5 for a bintang! They added $4 for service charge, you go outside and you only pay $2.
The Grand Aston is immaculate, the grounds outside are always kept clean and free of leaves and any rubbish. We walked along the beachfront and saw the grounds and the beach area of the other hotels along the road, and none of them kept the beach as clean as they did at the Grand Aston. The other hotels beach were full of cigarette buts and leaves and not very inviting for a tourist. The pool was large although my son who is 5 complained they didn’t have a separate children’s pool that was shallow, he could only play on the outskirts around the pool. The Hotel does have a kids Club, but I noticed by looking on their list that most of the activities you need to pay extra for, so we didn't bother. They should try and have more activities that are free.
There are many restaurants and bars outside of the Hotel, in particular The Altichnaya, their food was wonderful and we ate their on a few occasions, the staff are very lovely. They have a good varied menu and some great Cocktails too. Why pay exorbitant prices at the Hotel when just across the road you can eat amazing food at a good price. The staff were lovely at the Grand Aston, they are wonderful, everywhere you go you are greeted with a warm smile and a hello. If you are staying in Nusa Dua, then The Grand Aston is a lovely Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Aston Bali Beach Resort This beachfront spa resort is an ideal retreat to escape, unwind and enjoy peace of mind. The resort's spacious and luxurious, 187 rooms and suites are decorated in a Balinese contemporary style and fully-equipped with modern amenities for uncompromising comfort. The hotel located only 20 minutes away from the airport.The property has four versatile restaurants and three bars serving Western, Asian, Italian and Balinese cuisine to ensure epicurean enjoyment for everyone. The resort features an impressive lagoon pool with a swim-up bar. A large range of water sports activities are accessible right on the private beach. At the Biwana Spa, skilled therapists are poised to restore harmony to the body and soul with a tempting array of massages, rejuvenation treatments and yoga classes. Celebrate a memorable customized wedding ceremony, experience romantic private beach dinners and enjoy the ultimate in indulgence and heartfelt service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Aston Bali Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Bali Beach Hotel Tanjung Benoa
- Aston Bali Beach Resort And Spa
- Aston Nusa Dua
- Aston Bali Hotel
- Nusa Dua Aston
- Bali Aston Resort
- Grand Aston Bali Beach Resort Tanjung Benoa