4,060 results
All reviews all inclusive package jukung grill rama stage guest manager panorama lounge nusa dua sea walker water sports games room indian restaurant ocean view kids club all inclusive guests mini bar banana boat speed boat family holiday
Reviewed 19 May 2018

I stayed at the grand mirage main building I was so disappointed with the breakfast I was there for 7 days and found the breakfast was always just lux warm to cold even food that was newly brought out was almost cold it must sit in the kitchen for a while and then brought out when needed I did mention this to staff on occasion and then asked them to warm the food for me as I don’t enjoy food that’s not hot the eggs station was very slow even thou they had two staff working there it seemed that one staff was cooking and the other just finishing the food off and then serving it I mostly ordered the al a carte menu and this was very nice
pool is excellent air con wasn’t very good and WiFi lost connection a lot this hotel could be fantastic if maybe they had a staff member who would walk round making sure the food was warm this would make such a difference to guest staying here
room service was excellent I would have preferred not to have signed for all drinks and meals also the Aussie barbecue night wasn’t good at all if I had paid for it I would have been disappointed sausage wasn’t very nice at all I saw many who left them I only had the soup and burger and corn as did many other guests the staff are wonderful but need to pay more attention to detail and quality of food
I had already booked to go back to this hotel in August and hopefully things will improve

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lakshman P, General Manager at Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Spa - Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear Michelle M,

Thank you for staying at Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Bali and for taking the time to post your comment of our resort. Your feedback is very important as it can help us to evaluate our performance on the certain areas.
Thank you for highlighting on the areas that need further improvement. Grand Mirage indeed is a long built resort, in term of age however we do regular maintenance to improve our high standard for guest satisfaction.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

I absolutely loved my stay here. So much to do and the food is so incredible! Exceeded all expectations. I can't wait to come back! Pools were beautiful. I loved that you could use all non- motorised water sports. Cocktails were incredible!

Dear Martinahewitt,

Thank you for choosing Grand Mirage Resort as part of your holiday. I am glad to be at you service. Please rest assured that we always do our best to make Grand Mirage a second home for all the guests. I appreciate your compliments to us. I will be more than happy to welcome you again!

Regards,

Reviewed 17 May 2018

View was great. Rooms and other facilities are awesome. Since they have private beach, you can roam around and have complete privacy and security. Some occasion they arrange some traditional events thats awesome.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lakshman P, General Manager at Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Spa - Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

Dear Bhuvanvikram,

Thank you for reviewing our resort at tripadvisor. We feel honored to learn that you enjoyed your overall stay, especially when we heard that you loved your room, and other facilities.

Thank you for staying with us and we are more than happy to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

Great hotel with a nice pool and right next to the beach! Nice rooms and a lovely breakfast buffet with a big variety.
Food and drinks are a little bit expensive on the hotel if you are not all inclusive but there’s shops right across the street so that’s fine.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Asmadsen,

Thank you for sharing your tropical holiday experience with us on Trip Advisor. It is a delight for us to learn that you loved your residing at our resort.
Once again, thank you very much and we could not wait to see you again and please contact us if you need assistance for your next stay.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

She is tc all abt our complain and prompt solve thx senni from my familly. Also houskiping staff good.location is very centre of nusa dua only they have bali collection centre shuttle no other place go.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lakshman P, General Manager at Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Spa - Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Dear Fairdealadvertising,

Thank you for your kinds words and the time you took to share them with us. It is great to hear, that you have overall enjoyed your stay with us.
We could not wait to see you again and please visit our website directly for any special offer on your next holiday