All reviews sm mall buffet breakfast definitely stay here again swimming pool nice hotel mini bar filipino style breakfast business travel pedestrian overpass rooms are clean stayed here for nights star hotel comfort room choose this hotel hot water nice stay location is great
Reviewed 29 December 2017

We stayed here for two nights and everything went well. Overall it is an excellent accomodation choice, good location (near SM Lipa) and superb customer service.

Room is clean and neat, they provide basic toiletries and the shower comes with a heater. One thing we also like about is their breakfast. They offer a very filipino style breakfast.

Kudos to the rest of La Corona Team!

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Lipa Sales M, Front Office Manager at Hotel La Corona de Lipa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear Ms. Rita F,

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. We valued the opportunity to serve you and are appreciative of your remarks especially your comments about our food and service. We look forward to welcoming you back on your future visit.

If in the meantime I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me at anafrica@hotellacoronalipa.com.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

I booked for a suite. Room looks nice but bed sheet stinks. Like they haven’t changed it for months. Smell like sweat. Really foul.. they could have sprayed an odor neutralizer atleast.. I think i’m never making another reservation on this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jeff A

Dear Jeff A,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced in respect to your last stay.

At Hotel La Corona de Lipa we take pride in ensuring our customer’s satisfaction. Thank you for bringing this to our attention as we believe that it is through guest feedback that we can improve.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

its a nice stay. accommodation, accessibility, service = 5/5. the only thing that i dont like is the bed and the pillows (though they replaced the pillows --> still was hard on my neck). i address this concern but otherwise, will definitely come back the next time i will visit Lipa City

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Ferdinand M
Lipa Sales M, Front Office Manager at Hotel La Corona de Lipa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Dear Ferdinand M,

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. We valued the opportunity to serve you and are appreciative of your remarks especially your comments about our food and service. Rest assured your comments regarding the pillows will be forwarded to the concerned department. We look forward to welcoming you back on your future visit.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

We stay here for two nights business trip and we enjoin our stay, very accessible because this is situated right in front of SM Lipa wherein you can do your shopping and a walking distance to public transport going to Manila. The buffet complimentary breakfast is also excellent.

Room tip: All rooms in the front of pool area is good
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear assoriano29,

Reviewed 27 October 2017

We went there to meet family and friends and we enjoyed our stay there somehow.
The hotel is nice and comfy, staff was very friendly and the location just cross the street from SM Mall.
I did like the food and the service, the hotel is a bit old but it was fine, I didn’t like the windows blinds as it is so old and can’t close properly anymore therefore we used to wake up whenever the sun rises.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Mr. Erickson,

Dear AB-2022,

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. We valued the opportunity to serve you and are appreciative of your remarks especially your comments about our food and service. Rest assured your comments regarding the window blinds will be forwarded to the concerned department. We look forward to welcoming you back on your future visit.