Hotel Gregorio(Lipa City)
  • Free Internet
US$35
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
The Farm at San Benito(Lipa City)
US$162
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$209/night.

Hotel 1925(Lipa City)
US$103
Hotels.com
La Leona Resort(Lipa City)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsteam buildingnice place to relaxsinigang na hiponfamily bondingbottled watervisit this placemy favoriteovernight staybuffet breakfastvalentinajacuzzicabanaswimmingpoolstunnelphpvilla
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Me and my family stayed for a night in this resort and we find our stay poor.
We arrived in the resort an hour early before check in and the receptionist asked us to come back again on time to get the villa ready.
We paid for three people to have an extra beds and no housekeepers helped us to arranged it but not a big deal.
We arrived our villa and expecting to be more developed rather than staying in a standard room but only to find out nothing really makes that villa special. Since I’m staying with my family I don’t like to make a fuss somewhat we managed to enjoy our stay for that night.

Ps. If you will order at the restaurant and send to your room plus additional 30% on the total bill
If you will buy from the restaurant and take away the food additional 10%.
Food quality just average

If you wanted to do a massage give them atleast a day to make an appointment. Spa opens at 9am but there are no Therapists or even the spa still closed so we waited until someone arrives. We managed to arranged our treatment the day before our appointment but still therapists makes us wait and prefer their own time and treatment they want to do. Really big disappointment.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Michille V
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Summer Cez,

I have been told that you are the "Assistant manager' for the whole Resort so Please see attached videos and photos of how disgusting this hotel is!

Imagine coming to the room after travelling the whole day and finding your bed full of dead and live ants.

It took 45 mins for someone to replace it and the comforter that was given smelt of sweat! Just as DISGUSTING!!!

We would have moved if the reception was still around but they had gone home. So no choice. Stay in this filthy room and contract a skin disease!

Now the real problem is when I told someone at 7 AM that this was the issue and they gave me a 15% discount, which is a joke. She said but you used the room! Well, we had no choice because no one was there to move us!!!!

The reception was obviously not in the position to make decision but she was calling someone who obviously have no clue regarding the value of guest recovery.

I asked for the email of the GM for about 8 times and they refused to do so.
She gave me a personal email instead- clearly does not understand the severity of this issue.

So as a result I am putting this on every social media because you have had your chance. I told the reception multiple times that if I don't get the GM's email- I will use this platform.

I expect someone to contact me re this issue. Or I will keep posting including the videos.

Stayed: October 2017
12  Thank JulesAndTheBoys
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

a perfect nature - staycation for everyone
its a good place to relax.. staffs are very accomodating but needs some repainting.. saw a lot of rusty metal all over the place..

To get there from SM CITY LIPA:

ride a jeepney bound to lemery for 17php each and tell the driver to drop you off to VALENTINO RESORT AND SPA in San Jose Batangas.. then from the drop off site you can walk or take tricycle going to the resort

For day tour :
300 php (friday - sunday)
275 pho (monday - thursday)

please be reminded that if your not going to rent rooms there is 500 php charge for cavana.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ken A
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

This place is really perfect if you really want to relax. The staff are very accomodating especially those at the restaurant. Its clean and well maintained. The room we stayed was quiet small but it's fine since we spend most of the time outside. They have 3 swimming pools and my favorite is the one near the tunnel since it was the biggest and we are the only one who used it around that time. Maybe because it's the farthest from the villas. But the staff from the restaurant was very nice he informed us that we can use the golf car to bring us there. The food was also good,thought the fried tilapia was quiet pricey. Overall I can still say that it worth the overnight stay and I will consider coming back because we had a good experience here.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2017

We walked in for night swimming with my friends last May 2017. This was my second visit; the first was 2013 I think. The parking was quite spacious. The pool and cabana were okay. Come night, there were very minimal lighting in the pool area. They should've opted for more and brighter lights. They do not have a shower inside the cubicles. Only changing areas. It was hassle since we wanted to have a nice shower after dipping in the pool.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends