Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 September 2019

Went to Cwrt Henllys Friday 31st August for a family meal. I must say that everything was absolutely perfect. The food was exceptional and the service was very good. Good beer, good food and great service! Everywhere it was spotlessly clean. I will definitely come back here in future, as will all of my family!

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 12 August 2019

Helpful and friendly staff. Very comfortable bed, good bathroom and large fresh and very clean room. Late checkout available. Excellent cooked breakfast. Nothing was too much trouble for this team. I definitely recommend and hope to return

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 24 March 2019 via mobile

Come here for my Auntie 60th birthday meal All the staff are lovely and friendly. The meals where fabulous. Have not been here for a while, and I will most definitely be coming back. The party was for 18 people all the food came out at the same time and all piping hot, they even brought the kidsmeals out with the adults starters.

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed 17 January 2019 via mobile

First time coming here this evening and i must say the carvery was absolutely stunning. One of the best carverys I've had. Everything was cooked perfect. All staff was lovely and friendly. Will definitely be back soon

Date of stay: January 2019
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

My bathroom was dirty, top to bottom. There were marks all over the wall that I think was vomit. The bidet had been used as a urinal. I had gone straight to bed when I had got into the room, so hadn't known the state of the bathroom until the middle of the night. I perhaps should have looked for a member of staff, but I don't honestly think I'd have found anyone at that time.

When I'd arrived, I'd booked breakfast for 8am. At this time, there was no one there, all the doors were locked. I left the keys on a unit in the entry at 8:55 as I couldn't wait any longer, and there was no one there to check out with.

I emailed the hotel via Booking.com saying where I'd left the keys, and informing about the dirty room and lack of breakfast. I've had no answer. I had felt it was more gracious to tell them my issues privately, but they have not replied.

I didn't expect a view from the window, but looking down onto the pub's rubbish pile was a bit much.

The lady who I checked in with was friendly. Nothing else good to say.

Please avoid.