Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 July 2021

The Hotel and Spa was excellent in all respects, from the manicured grounds, the modern and spotless room, and the food both in the lounge and restaurant. The Sunday Carvery was well worth the visit.
A relaxing atmosphere, the management and staff were polite and helpful at all times. Cannot wait to revisit in the near future.

Room tip: Try the penthouse or garden rooms
Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 17 November 2020

We go to the Parkway regularly for Sunday meals or just coffee and toast during the week. We went as normal to the hotel for a coffee and clb sandwich , only to find new staff or at least staff that we have not met before. So my mother (Vunerable adult) and friend sat down in our regular seat just down from the front desk and paralel with the TV on the left side of the lounge. There are 2 three seater settees leather very comfortable facing each other approx 3 meters apart with coffee tables between. Corvid 19 has its rules and we agree with them in public places, but I went to grab a chair from opposite the Front desk and was met with a very stren repremand by the reseptionist, so I put the chair down and went to pick up a very low seated chair which is difficult to get out of even for a fit person. "You can not take that chair either", the reseptionist replied," what a 3 feet from the coffee table and my bubble group", I said , I was very angry at this because it was so unreasonable so I would have had to sit on a chair a long way away from the table. You can sit at one of the other tables that had 4 very close seats proximitry to each other, so I said in that case why can I not bring this chair a 3 feet nearer? So like Billy Nomates I would have been isolated from my bubble group or Shout a conversation, by this time my mother and friend were embarrassed and we got up and left as the door matradee went of strident to fetch the manageress Luckily we escaped with out chase. I was wearing a Yes Cymru T shirt may be they felt strongly about not having independence?

Date of stay: November 2020