“Great service!”

Price range: US$4 - US$28
Cuisines: Steakhouse, British, Grill
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: At Harvester Cwmbran in Torfaen food is fresh, full of flavour and just how you like it. Choose your delicious grill, sauce and side at our restaurant and we'll get cooking - while you head off to the famous Harvester salad bar to grab as much crisp, freshly prepared salad as you like. About our Harvester restaurant If you're looking for a family friendly restaurant in Torfaen, there's nowhere more popular than Harvester. Close to Pontnewydd, Croesyceiliog and Llanyravon, our restaurant is a great choice for anyone who loves tasty grills, indulgent desserts and eating out in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. Plus we've loads of choices for young guests.
Reviewed 10 August 2021

today i went with my date to the harvester cwmbran but we previously went to the pontypool harvester and we’re let down utterly, we went for the fudge cake and it was unavailable!! we then proceeded to come here for the cake and it was absolutely delicious. our server wasEleanor and she was very lovely and made us feel very welcome! Will come again as the customer service and food was lovely!

Date of visit: August 2021
General Manager A, Manager at Harvester Cwmbran, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2021

Hi Noobmastee69, thank you so much for your positive comments about Harvester Cwmbran and also your lovely comments about Eleanor.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Many Thanks

Write a reviewReviews (563)

Reviewed 30 July 2021

Lovely food, massive portions, nice crisp fresh salad and good service. Lovely young boy called Orren was our server, hes an absolute credit to you. Fab with the little ones and nothing too much trouble.

Reviewed 29 July 2021

went to the harvester today,after a bad day,to cheer myself up with a friend.well what can I say the food was fantastic but what made my day was the waitress if I could rate it out of 10 it would be a MASSIVE 10 she was so pleasant,helpful,and always had a smile on her face. couldn't do more for me and my friend.didnt catch her name but caught her badge DANIKA!!!! fairplay to the young lady she brightened my day up

Reviewed 28 July 2021

Danika was our server. Super friendly. Restaurant was clean friendly. Drinks refilled without having to ask. Very attentive

Date of visit: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed 27 July 2021

My family and I visited and were amazed at not only the quality of food, but also the service from danika which was outstanding. We had an amazing breakfast. This is easily one of, if not the best breakfasts we’ve ever eaten in a long time. I cannot recommend this place enough! Such a warm and welcoming environment!