“Excellent customer service in Cwmbran Harvester but our server Xavier”
Review of Harvester Cwmbran

Price range: US$4 - US$26
Cuisines: Steakhouse, British, Grill
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: At Harvester Cwmbran in Torfaen food is fresh, full of flavour and just how you like it. Choose your delicious grill, sauce and side at our restaurant and we'll get cooking - while you head off to the famous Harvester salad bar to grab as much crisp, freshly prepared salad as you like. About our Harvester restaurant If you're looking for a family friendly restaurant in Torfaen, there's nowhere more popular than Harvester. Close to Pontnewydd, Croesyceiliog and Llanyravon, our restaurant is a great choice for anyone who loves tasty grills, indulgent desserts and eating out in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. Plus we've loads of choices for young guests.
Reviewed 27 September 2021 via mobile

Xavier our server was absolutely amazing . His customer service was unbelievable he went out of his way to help me and not just with Job related stuff. He was very friendly to us and everyone customer that left I seen him say goodbye to them. He came up and checked on us many times and made sure our experience was enjoyable. I will say Xavier is a credit to Cwmbran Harvester.

1  Thank Tania E
General Manager A, Manager at Harvester Cwmbran, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2021

Tania E, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! I have passed your comments on to Xavier who was extremely happy that he had provided you with the service we strive for.

We hope to see you again soon.

Many Thanks

Write a reviewReviews (571)

Reviewed 25 September 2021

Lovely and attentive staff, main meals were cooked perfectly and deserts tasted as good as they looked! Well worth the price!

Date of visit: September 2021
General Manager A, Manager at Harvester Cwmbran, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day! It was lovely to hear my teams reactions to this review it really did boost their morale and show them that they are doing a good job.
Many Thanks for this review, have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 22 September 2021 via mobile

My mother daughter and I went for a meal at the harvester today (I also went yesterday) it has absolutely changed dramatically over the years in many good ways. I’d like to add the chips are amazing and the onion nest is the best thing I ever tasted. 3 course meal from set menu was cheap as chips, excellent quality food for the price! Still included the salad cart. The staff were extremely attentive and friendly. In past years in truth I’d have given it a 3/10 based on staff and food. My last two visits are 10/10 for food and service. Just a total different atmosphere! What ever they’ve done to change it they’ve done so well! Shout out to our server Joe who we tipped for being such a great host! You should employ more people like Joe, he’s an asset!! Friendly and funny and great at his job. Thanks again!

Reviewed 20 September 2021 via mobile

Everything was fine…..until we walked into harvester!! Service was great but the food was inedible!! Obviously food that was left over from breakfast was used on lunch guests!! Manager didn’t come to speak to us so she sent our waitress back to give us 20% discount which was not worth all the food that was left, both our meals were absolutely horrid,definitely won’t be back if they’re re using old food!!

1  Thank Paul45298
Reviewed 18 September 2021

Items on the menu unavailable. Followed by cold inedible food. No discount offered after this. A very nasty old lady was rude & abusive to me after I asked her why she kept staring at us. It’s obvious because we weren’t locals. I felt extremely uncomfortable and have never encountered such unpleasant people in a restaurant before. In Merthyr Tydfil, we had a much better experience of very friendly locals and staff. Will never return to to Cwmbran again after this awful experience.

2  Thank Helen74Reading