1) you get an excellent view of the piers and therefore also of the cruise ships
2) you get a great service from the staff
3) there is a cool breeze from the ocean
4) you are close enough but also far enough away from the shopping area
5) you still get a great service from the staff
6) you don't have far to go to get back onto your cruise ship on time
7) the local sellers do not come upstairs to sell you things
8) the beers here are cheaper than on the high street/st marks street
9) you get to meet lots of fellow cruise shippers who are searching for....
10) the free wifi (which is a bonus) is quite quick once you get online
A winning combination for me and if i am ever in St Johns again this will be my first place to go.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.