“Friendly staff ”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Stopped by here late on a Saturday night. They are opened until 1.30am so only place to grab food that late. Great great service. Such friendly staff and nice cold beers. The doubles was okay, not an authentic trini doubles but was decent tasting.

Reviewed 8 July 2018

We stopped by Roti King twice while in Antigua. While the rotis are fantastic and definitely live up to what everyone says, you need to get an order of Doubles -- chick pea curry between two pieces of 'bread'. I loved them.

1  Thank happilyevervictoria
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

A trip down memory lane from a time when I used to work here could not include a trip to the Roti King. My wife and I shared a shrimp roti and had a couple of wadadlis. PERFECT! Roti was so tasty. Hope it’s not 20 years till I’m back again. Anyone coming to Antigua should come here at least once.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

Recommeded, by Vincent (St Jame's Travel, airport transfer) and several members of staff at Jolly Beach, after we wanted to try some of the local fare....... If I wanted to eat a Burger I could have stayed at home lol. Although we had already tried other local bits n pieces, the famous Roti had so far eluded us :(

The choice @ Roti King was good, with prices very reasonable. When our choice (Chicken - we were going for the Conch, but unfortunately they had run out) arrived, thought they should have been charging more - the portion was so big that, even with our appetites, we shared one between us and still could not finish it!

The taste was sublime; moist, flavoursome and, most importantly fresh.

The staff were very friendly and offered some good advice to Roti 'newbies'. Highly recommend a visit (or 2,3,4) if sampling the delights of this great Island.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Popped in for lunch, ordered a shrimp roti and I can say so far it’s the best I have had on the island ..and I can guarantee you I have had a few as I have been coming to Antigua for the last three years in a row. Excellent. Next time I want to try a double !