US$180
US$148
Anchorage Inn(St. John's)
US$99
US$80
Connie's Comfort Suites(St. John's)(Great Value!)
US$71
The Catamaran Hotel(St. John's)(Great Value!)
US$109
Caribbean Holiday Apartments(St. John's)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$60
Caribbean Inn(St. John's)(Great Value!)
US$84
Orbitz.com
Cortsland Hotel(St. John's)
US$124
Travelocity
  • Pool
Caribbean Inn and Suites(St. John's)(Great Value!)
US$75
Antigua Seaview(St. John's)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$64
US$411
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 August 2016

Was a nice 3 Star place with good clean and tidy rooms, fair priced and best of all excellent staff.

Here it has been pulled down but no doubt the "New" Hotel will be trendy and will have lost thet something special that the old place had.

Anyone found anything close to this place in the Caribbean thendrop me an email please - thanks.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank paulbH9019LI
Reviewed 15 January 2016 via mobile

Excellent resort, excellent staff, so sad to see the resort being torn down ...it was my first time there, was hoping to go back again and again....but hopefully when they rebuild it very friendly staff, great food, great location....amazing private beach...all inclusive.... very clean...

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Ana C
Reviewed 14 January 2016

my wife and I found it very relaxing break on the beach bed was not the best we have been on but beach was fabulous nice drink of rum punch food if you require it we didn't there was a bit of a shelf getting into the sea but loverly blue water and it was very warm tolove the place

Room Tip: mind how you get into the sea as it does go down a small bit
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2015

A week to relax after visiting Boston, New York and Washington and coconut beach was just what we needed. Everything taken care of by staff so there was nothing else for us to do than relax in the pool or on the beach. Antiguan friends took us on an island tour, English harbour the best place. Not much to see in St. John's. The food at the restaurant was very nice and plenty of it. We felt very looked after and welcome. The rooms needed updating, especially the bathrooms, but still very clean and comfortable.

Room Tip: First floor rooms give better view of the beach.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2015 via mobile

I remember visiting this hotel May 30, 2014 because it was my first day in Antigua.

The hotel staff was very welcoming. I remember that I only had an issue with the WiFi not being available in the rooms, even the reception WiFi was down. Also there was no TV.

The room was very nice and clean overloooking the beach with a beautiful view.

The food was tasty as far as I remember and I remember having great fun at the bar at night with old funny British couples! Bartenders were really funny and outgoing matching the vibes.

This deserves more like 3.5 / 5 than a 4 but thats because 5/5 is really high expectations from my part.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo