“Cafe with all the Vibes”

Santos Coffee with Soul
Reviewed 15 January 2018

Wifi - check.
Vibes - check.
Coffee - check.

While visiting Aruba my husband and I needed to do some work and we found this place while on our way to dinner somewhere else so we stopped in. So glad we did!

We were able to finally get some Wifi and also enjoy the lovely atmosphere. Windows FTW. They serve water with mint leaves. We met Donna - she was just lovely and attentive. Great service.

We never made it early enough to get the croissants (something you have to be up early for), but the coffees and milkshakes were superb!

1  Thank sb_lewis

Reviewed 12 January 2018

We had a hard time find good coffee in the low rise area. I mean, the coffee was really BAD. Soooo happy to trip upon this little place open early and serving great coffee, good food and wifi. Shout out to the excellent staff.

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

I’ve been a regular to this place even though the service has never been the best, didn’t really care cause I always thought it is an informal eatery but what really disappointed me last night was the food. I am a lover or their soup in the bread bowl and I’ve recommended it to everybody, last night I had pumpkin soup and it was like baby food with salt, and the portion I can accurately say that was less than half of the usual and the texture overall bad, pretty sure you can eat better canned soups. I really appreciate the aesthetics but sometimes is not everything about the looks.

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

We drove by here several times on our way to the Manchebo Resort and finally chose to stop in.... OMG! Skip Starbucks and Dunkin’ Donuts and try Santos, it’s good for the soul.

We ordered the ice coffee milkshake, hot coffee and two breakfast sandwiches! Absolutely delicious, fresh and made to order. The service was kind, fast and they have free WiFi!

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Skip the Dunkin Donuts and Juan Valdez and go around the corner to this place. It's behind the casino. It has character and the coffee is great.