Open today: 7:30 AM - 10:00 PM

from US$81.62
from US$231.08
from US$175.96
15,835 results
All reviews natural pool jeep tour full day tour waka waka off road baby beach cliff jumping natural bridge extra stops bbq chicken bumpy ride great tour the entire island land rover gold mine an adventure delicious lunch
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2021

Wow! From the pickup to the dropoff, this tour didn't disappoint! Free pickup from my resort. Upon arrival, it was a seamless check-in, with temp check and sanitizer.. the front desk staff were friendly and we were introduced to our two tour guides (Curtis and Uncle Johnny) because it was two full jeeps! They both were fun and lively and always encouraging us to ask questions! I was solo and go to ride as co-captain with Curtis and he ws very knowledgeable of the island. The ride was bumpy, but that was to be expected as we left the California Lighthouse and went the back way through the part of the Island that isn't accessbile by regular car (absolutely beautiful hills, rocks, and ocean views). We could ask the tour guides to stop briefly to take pictures. They also took pics of us if we didn't have anyone to take them for us. Lunch was delicious (and I am from the South and love to eat) and ordered a rum-punch type drink (didn't come with the lunch) that was refreshing! Make sure to take tennis shoes and water shoes (especially for the Natural Pool) - they provide snorkeling gear for several places. Every stop had enough time and I never felt rushed. The jeep seats were very comfy. I won't spoil the "surprise" at the cave, but believe me when I say that it was well worth it!! I brought a few snacks with me that helped tie me over until lunch and after lunch. At Baby Beach, there was about an hour to enjoy the water and sand.. there was a food truck at many of the stops, so bring cash (they do take cards, but I found it easier to have cash). Overall, this was an amazing experience and I learned so much about Aruba!

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 7 April 2021

UTV was fun and getting to go off road in Aruba was just great fun and the views were Amazing! Frank make the trip memorable and I would recommend asking for Frank if you can. Can't go wrong with an Irishman in Aruba.

Reviewed 7 April 2021 via mobile

Frank and Clayton were our guides today. We had a great time. They were both very courteous and made the excursion fun! Cheers to a great afternoon with Frank and Clayton! Thank you!!!

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 6 April 2021

I believe this is the tour we purchased. It was a Ford F550 and I didn't even know they made them back big. We had a group of 13 and MJ (Marvin Jr.) was our tour guide. We brought our own alcohol and had a great time. Kids enjoyed it to. That truck is a beast. The owner, Marvin, was there to take pictures and was everyone was very accommodating. I do not really like excursions but I do like history and you get the best of both worlds. Aruba has a cool history. I would recommend ABC and I appreciate that MJ is taking the business seriously and stays late to help keep the operation working.

Reviewed 6 April 2021

Boss Lady was amazing! Highly recommended to take a tour with her. Will be coming back to visit her! Made the family feel welcome and informed us with so much he history of Aruba!