“Come for the BBQ stay for the cheese fries”
Review of Smokey Joe's

Smokey Joe's
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The CHEESE FRIES! So amazing- so was the coconut shrimp. We came for an early dinner and shared 2 appetizers and a wing/rib platter - SO. MUCH. FOOD. But all delicious. Great service, great sangria- don't miss it.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,185)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We always visit this place twice during our weekly stay on an annual basis. Food is always amazing, so is the ambiance of a pub/grill place. The wait staff both times was remarkable: attentive, quick and courteous. The place becomes loud at times as it becomes packed.
I just wish, there would be a free T-shirt as a reward for all the visits.
Keep these ribs coming!!..

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've eaten here 7 times over 2 years and i've never had a bad meal. Sure, its pricey as is every restaurant in Aruba. But, very few places i've been are as consistently good..........and i'm not even a rib eater. I love the jerk chicken and grilled shrimp. The only reason I don't give this 5 stars is that its pretty bare bones in terms of decor/atmosphere, and they have the worst mac and cheese ever.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Funny -- this was my first trip to Aruba; and I was told how nice every one is/was on the Island. I would agree completely -- except for the wait staff at Smokey Joe's. They know the place will pack in regardless, so they leave their niceness and manners at home. That said, the FOOD, DRINKS, LOCATION & AREA were fabulous; and I would go back, even with the less than kind wait staff -- because good help is hard to find, even on an Island , I guess.

1  Thank Aller3
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place is great american style food. I visit at least twice every time we come. I always get the fish and chips, which is the best i have ever had.