“Dinner every night”

The Chophouse at Manchebo
Reserve with OpenTable
The Chophouse at Manchebo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$25 - US$60
Description: The Chophouse at Manchebo presents an innovative menu in a trendy and cozy ambiance serving fine American cuts of beef, local delicacies and international favorites. Patrons can enjoy either indoor dining featuring live piano music as well as outdoor dining on the wooden deck right under the stars. Offering excellent service and an extensive wine list.
Reviewed 12 November 2018

Ate here our first night and decided no need to go off property for dinner even though we had a coupon to do that one night if we wanted to. Had surf and turf first night - grilled lobster tail was wonderful. Some of items tried were - Grouper, Cajun Tuna, filet, lobster, butternut squash bisque, lobster bisque, calamari, wonderful mixed green salad and shrimp cocktail. Service by Alex and rest of staff outstanding.

Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

We were blown away that our table was decorated for our anniversary. This made the night extra special. I really enjoyed the local menu and my wife loved the butternut squash soup and beef kabobs. The fire cracker and special dessert plate topped off a great meal. We will definitely come back here again.

Review collected in partnership with ASUS 7 Stub App Tablet
Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

We stayed in the island best kept secret Manchebo. Everyday we passed by the restaurant Chophouse and read great things in magazines there a d on the aircraft. So we decided to wait till our last night for a great meal. I have to say the wine, rolls and water were great. As for the food, they dont know how to cook a steak. I asked for medium and I got it back well done. If I wanted to eat my shoe I wouldn't pay you $50 for it. I gave them a chance and they tried again. Most places would take your steak back. Not every plate including a side dish. So there I was watching my girlfriend eat and I had water and wine. On my girlfriend's last bites they brought my food back. The waiter asked me to cut into the steak but I couldnt. He took my silverware too. When I did cut into the steak it was raw on one side and almost medium on the other. They wanted to try a third time. I told them NO. To top it all off the manager a chef came out. The Chef telling me he didnt cook it. Well you are responsible for what comes out of that kitchen. If it fails the first time ok, get on your grill master. The second time was all on the chef.

This place made us pay for our ruined dinner plans. No I didnt pay for mine. But, I didnt eat anything but a roll.

The hotel is great. My advise to the hotel. Kick out Chophouse and bring in Pizza Bob's from across the parking lot.

4  Thank ChapysTrips
Reviewed 7 November 2018

Great dining experience. Attentive service excellent rack of lamb and filet mignon. Nice decor and piano music a plus. A must go to when in Aruba

Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

Late reservations at 8:45pm on a weds and we closed the place!!!

Two new visitors to the island, four yearly visitor’s and six new happy customers leaving here with great dining and happy memories!!! My love and I been here in the past and loved it. It’s a short taxi ride from the Marriott property and we were waited on by ALEX and his team who was on his game with great service, patient, and on point!!!

Various apps of fish soup, French onion soup, shrimp cocktail, portobello mushrooms, calamari and Caesars salads started our night. It was followed by T-bone steaks, filet Mignon, and tomahawk pork chops and one Grouper. All of the entrees were prepared perfectly. Good taste, fresh, flavorful, nice size portions, and yummy in our tummy!!! One great touch is the hot plates that the steaks were served on!!! Perfect!!!

Overall, a perfect dining experience and our friends loved it!!! Sorry, no room for dessert. Nice ambiance, good looking decor and you have EDDIE banging out tunes on the piano!!!

We will be back!!!