“A good first try-out”
Review of Po-Ke Ono Aruba

Po-Ke Ono Aruba
Description: Po-Ké Ono is a Japanese / Hawaiian inspired restaurant, where we serve poke bowls, sushi, and baos. #pokeono
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My highlights were the halo halo dessert and coctail poke-tini. I enjouyed the salmon pokebowl but for my taste it was salty and the pulled duck bao was super salty. All in all friendly staff and fast service at an early dinner time. When busy though my halo halo dessert took somewhat long. Kudos to Adrianna for giving a friendly and attentive service

Date of visit: May 2021
Chef Urvin, Owner at Po-Ke Ono Aruba, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for taking your time for leaving a review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our Halo Halo dessert and our poké-tini cocktail. And we are sorry to hear that the Miso Salmon poké and Pulled Duck Bao was salty for your tasting. They are a fav of many! But we will definitely look into it, to see if there are any improvements we can do. Thank you and we hope to welcome you back again! My culinary regards, Chef Urvin.

Write a reviewReviews (49)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

As a vegetarian I instantly fell in love with this restaurant. The food was beautifully presented and was very good!
The service was also excellent. Kudos to the Filipino waitress (I can't recall her name) and Adriana. Both are very friendly.
Highly recommended!

Date of visit: May 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such an amazing review! It is an honor to hear that you enjoyed the food and service. We can't wait to welcome you back again. My culinary regards, Chef Urvin.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed at Azure Residences for a workation in May and visited Poke Ono several times. Huge fan of the poke bowls (salmon, tuna) and the desserts (Mount Fuji & Lemon cheesecake) plus cappuccino. Service is excellent, all the staff is very friendly. Special shout-out to Ann!

Date of visit: May 2021

Thank you so much for the amazing review! We are honored to hear that you became a huge fan of our Miso Salmon & Traditional Tuna Poké, desserts, and service! We hope to welcome you back again! My culinary regards, Chef Urvin.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Everything was amazing. Ann helped us out very graciously and were were completely blown away. We had sushi’s as appetizers and went with Bao’s for our entree. Then we shared a Lemon cheescake as dessert and everything was awesome from the moment we got in to the moment we left. Thanks Chef for the amazing food and thank you Ann for the great recommendations and amazing service!

Date of visit: May 2021

Thank you so much for the amazing review, Clayton! We are honored to hear that you were completely blown away from the moment you got it to the moment you left. And that you enjoyed our sushi, bao, lemon dessert and Ann's service. We hope to welcome you back again! Culinary regards, Chef Urvin.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

On my Monday night my siblings and I enjoyed a delicious meal of Bao’s and sushi. It is our 3 time eating here and it never disappoints.
Not only was our food so good, but the service from a nice lady “Adriana” was the best...

Date of visit: May 2021
Chef Urvin, Owner at Po-Ke Ono Aruba, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much Lindsy for the amazing review! We are honored to hear that this was your 3rd time visiting. And that you enjoy our meals and service. We hope to welcome you back again! My culinary regards, Chef Urvin.