“Big Lunch Portions”
Review of Le Petite Pantry

Le Petite Pantry
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 31 August 2015 via mobile

I visited for lunch and ordered the BLT with a side of fries. It was very tasty and the order was larger than I imagined. Affordable prices.

Reviewed 24 May 2015

Pleasant surprise. The stone cooking at the table was fun and so doable. The meat was tender, the veg were fresh and crisp. I would recommend highly.

Reviewed 6 April 2015 via mobile

This is my second time at this place. The first was 12yrs ago and didn't really remember other then it was cool to cook on the hot stone.
I had gotten the Caribbean platter which was good but the calamari was a bit large and tough to chew.
The steak was good but was very salty, I am not sure if they season it or if the meat gets salty from cooking in the stone.
Over all it was good but I would ask for no seasoning.

Reviewed 13 November 2014 via mobile

We went for breakfast and enjoyed the variety on the menu and helpful servers. Coffee and water were "serve yourself" and we had no problem with that. Food service was a little slow but the food was well-prepared and plentiful. Price was reasonable.

Reviewed 13 November 2014

Coffee and water were self-serve. The breakfast was balanced and food plentiful. We waited for quite a while for the food, but we were in no hurry.