“Good coffee & breakfast”
Review of The Bread Basket

The Bread Basket
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

We stay at the Hilton but don’t do the big breakfasts. Just a good coffee & maybe a breakfast wrap or English muffin.this place has a good breakfast/lunch choice an is simple & good food. And if you want beer they do buckets as well. Lovely people who run it are Dutch & always with a smile.see you next year. (2 coffees with milk & egg/bacon /cheese in a spinach wrap )

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Decided to walk the “boardwalk” instead of eating overpriced hotel food for lunch. Saw the reviews on Trip Advisor and figured it was worth a try. One staff person was quite friendly but was trying to up-sell us to flavored iced teas by saying the unsweetened tea was “flavorless”. Then why sell something flavorless? It was not flavorless btw, just not sweet.

Service was a little slow and when our sandwiches arrived my tuna melt was not melted and my wife’s turkey pesto wrap was piping hot...?! No follow up after served and you needed to bus your own tables ... neither of which did I mind, but thought I would note it. Several other options on the boardwalk to explore so not likely to try again this trip. Overall, the lunch was fine and definitely cheaper than the hotel beachfront lite-fare restaurant.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

We decided to try this spot one morning for breakfast, as it is only a minute walk from our resort. We both got iced coffees, and egg, ham/bacon, cheese breakfast sandwiches on everything bagels. Prices I thought were just a little high.. The iced coffee was good! Wish maybe there were a little bit more flavor options for the iced coffees. We waited probably 25-30 minutes for our breakfast sandwiches.. To be fair though, there was a group of 6 people who had ordered before us, and only one woman cooking everything, so that attributed to the wait. Once the sandwiches came out though, they were very good. Huge amount of egg on the sandwich!

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

The meal started with me getting a tuna wrap instead of the chicken wrap that i ordered. After taking my first bite of that delicious tuna wrap, i didn’t care that it wasn’t what i ordered. My wife got the caesar salad and she said it was very good. Will be going back to get the chicken wrap with hopes that it is as good as the tuna wrap.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

We went here almost every day for breakfast! My husband and I also have family from Holland so it was great to speak some dutch with the owners here! Very friendly, great service and awesome food. Watch the waves roll in while you enjoy breakfast or lunch! Can't beat the prices!