Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa
Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino(Palm - Eagle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$261
US$209
HolidayInn.com
US$359
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$287
US$160
Boardwalk Hotel Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$174
US$315
US$289
Hotels.com
Beach House Aruba Apartments(Palm - Eagle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$170
Bubali Bliss Studios(Palm - Eagle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$357
Elvoline
US$362
US$341
Cancelon
The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$919
US$569
RitzCarlton.com
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
All reviewsfrozen grapespool bartenderboutique hotelsand barpool areafresh towelssalt and pepperper daynight liferenovated roomnice poolrental carlounge chairshigh rise hotelsarubabeachisland
Reviewed 29 January 2018

A juge room with separate toilets and shower close to the beach at an affordable rate during high season in Aruba close to restaurants and bars. What else does one need on this island. Staff was very friendly and helpful
The only thing I did not like was that my stay was only two days and not longer but the hotel could not help that :)

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank GijsvanOostveen
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Staff where friendly. While the hotel claims there is WiFi throughout the facilities, it did not work !
I was not able to access my emails nor phone services during my stay.
Further, while I was enjoying the beautiful Caribbean weather, it got really sweaty in the room when our AC was not working !
This hotel does not have WiFi nor AC and it was really difficult. Be prepared to suffer !

Stayed: January 2018
4  Thank Ike T
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

As advertised, Brickell Bay is distinctly 3-star. Stay for the location and affordability, not the property itself. On the plus side, you’re walking distance to lots of great restaurants and bars, and the beach access is nice to have. Pool area is pretty good, and the bar tender there is great. The rooms are just OK. They’re humid, with some spots of rust, moisture, and a little mold, but overall they’re clean enough. They do seem to run short of towels when full as others here have mentioned, but they quickly brought some when we asked. Overall, it’s a fine place to stay on a budget, or at peak times when all the prices spike.

Stayed: January 2018
4  Thank ctstrick
Reviewed 19 December 2017

During my stay at Brickell, I did not have any problems. The staff was friendly, the room was clean, and the beds were extremely comfortable. I felt safe - even at home during my stay. The beach was just a short walk across the street and there were beach chairs provided by Brickell. The hotel is in the heart of the restaurants, bars, and clubs. For the price, you cannot beat it. I will be staying at Brickell again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank steinhouses11
Reviewed 13 December 2017

Prior to my trip to Aruba, and after booking a room here, I read mixed reviews about the hotel. I am very pleased that I stuck with my original decision to make Brickell Bay my home while in Aruba! From the moment I arrived to the moment I departed, I felt like a valued guest. Everyone at the Reception Desk was pleasant, cheerful and helpful. I need to single out Rachelle, as we interacted several times and she went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure everything was just right. My room was nicely appointed and kept very clean, thanks to Housekeeper Katherine, who has a lovely smile. While visiting the pool, it is a must to chat a bit with Axel. This guy can keep you entertained for hours. The location of the hotel is perfect, steps from the beach, shopping and endless dining options. The best asset of Brickell Bay: the staff. Job well done, I hope to see you again!

Room Tip: Rooms are very quiet, I rarely heard any noises.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo