“Lunch with a friend”

Price range: US$10 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The most enduring and popular family restaurant on Bermuda. Bermudians and visitors flock to eat the delicious pizzas from the island's only wood burning pizza oven. A haven for young professionals on a budget, for groups seeking a fun and lively evening out this restaurant is often packed with people who love the familiarity of old Italian favourites, not just pizza and pasta but veal, fish. And if you cannot eat in, take-out is always an option.
Reviewed 8 March 2018

Don't very often go for lunch but more for dinner. They have a good lunch menu and enjoyed my wrap and so did my friend. As usual the service was good.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

I am a Pizza fanatic. Literally every local we asked said that La Tattoria was the best on the island and it did not disappoint. I usually order a cheese pizza the first time to judge the quality of dough, cheese and sauce, but elected to go straight for the pepperoni. Tremendous ingredients. Cooked napoletana style (perfectly) and incredibly tasty. Service was pretty good. Wine selection was solid.

My wife had the ravioli and it was just OK. Dessert was average tiramisu with nice presentation.

Tried to return a couple of nights later but the wouldn't seat us 10 minutes before closing time, which was disappointing but understandable.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

If you are looking for great Italian food in a lovely trattoria, served by (most Italian) efficient, helpful, pleasant wait staff, this is the place. The location is close to the National Gallery and a short walk up from Front St. This was a fun experience and the price was very good for Bermuda.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

i like there pizza, i recommend it in hamilton, typical italian restaurant, nice service and atmosphere is fine

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

I've been traveling to Bermuda on business for a year. In that time, I have identified my favorite restaurants - Little Venice among the best. If I'd realized the connection between the two sooner, I would have discovered La Trattoria a long time ago! From the quaint chicken carafe to the real wood-fired pizza, I am enamored. I've had "pizza" at other establishments that have been nothing more than frozen pizzas. This was truly the first real pizza I've experienced here.