“a long menu of solid, tasty Indian food”
Review of House of India

House of India
Ranked #14 of 117 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 July 2018

The only time i left my resort property in Bermuda was to try House of India, largely because my wife is celiac-vegetarian, also because we love Indian food. This place did not disappoint! In fact, the menu was longer, with more styles of dishes, then any Indian menu i have ever seen. And almost all of it is gluten-free, for other celiac's out there.

Delicious dinner; wish it had been spicier. Would definitely come back if I return to Bermuda.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I ordered few dishes from the menu which were very flavorful and delicious,as I m from India I can tell you the difference in food quality but it’s adorable that they provide the same food as of an Indian restaurant in India.elaborate menu and great service that’s all I want to mention.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Food and service is great. It's in a poorer side of the town. We were a bit uncomfortable and unsure. But this place has good reviews on yelp and foursquare.

Reviewed 1 July 2018

Small and mighty, this Indian food only restaurant is nearly the only of its kinds in Bermuda. Butter chicken - yes. Samosa of any kind - yes. Chicken Masala, also - yes. The prices are a little much for the teeny portions you get, BUT the flavours are done right, so try a bite (you'll agree).

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

I have been frequenting this restaurant for as long as it's been open. Perhaps 20 years. It has consistently provided excellent food at very reasonable prices (by Bermuda standards). The menu is extraordinarily diverse, the food outstanding, and the service perfect. I was with a group of five this evening. Each of us enjoyed a different entree. All perfectly prepared and presented. I had Madras lamb that was most rememberable as was the various Naan we ordered. I would recommend this little gem to anyone who enjoys Indian cuisine. You won't be sorry!