β€œBook Ahead -- And Savor!”
Review of Mad Hatters

Mad Hatters
Ranked #3 of 108 Restaurants in Hamilton
Price range: US$21 - US$42
Cuisines: American, French, British
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Description: Hidden gem of a little restaurant, serving contemporary, fresh unique and inspiring cuisine.
Reviewed 13 March 2018

We didn't have a reservation but came in early, at 6 pm. While the hostess could not give us a regular table, she was happy to set up a table for us on the veranda. That gave us a semiprivate dining room and a chance to eat incredibly well. We split the crab cakes, which were very good. My husband raved about the salmon with ratatouille, and I had a gorgeous rockfish dish in a delicate sauce. Both dishes came with sides of yummy au gratin potatoes and vegetables. We literally had no room for dessert. We definitely want to dine here again!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I've been to Mad Hatters at least a dozen time over the past few years. I have never had a bad meal there. Ever! I'm normally not an adventurous eater but when I'm there I will try anything. Last time it was Hungarian Goulash...... FANTASTIC! you just can't go wrong! Service is excellent as well.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Great place with a happy theme and happy staff always at hand to assist in serving a varied and delicious menu.
Looking to change things up more often than any other eatery, this place it a must go to ...for all age, social groups.
Relaxed eating inside and out, and best value on the island.
Go there and enjoy Mad Hatters Wonderland

Reviewed 15 February 2018

The appetizer was delicious. The main course was suburb. My steak was cooked
exactly as I like it and the sauce was delicious with a bit of spice with sweet mixed in.
My desert was bread pudding but it was a bit dry. Over all it was a great experience.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

My wife treated me to dinner here on my Birthday, food was delicious as usual . Mad Hatters never disappoints, food, service and ambiance is just exceptional.