“Don’t be put off by entrance”
Review of Ruby Murrys

Ruby Murrys
Ranked #12 of 108 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 January 2018

As you walk up to entrance it looks really a bit tatty and I nearly walked away but once inside it was ok, friendly guy welcomed me in and it was busy and had some atmosphere. Not a Big menu but the food was really good served really hot and the lamb meal I had was really tender, overal really tasty meal

1  Thank Ron E

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

We've eaten here several times over several years and this restaurant has proven to be both consistent and The food is great, the service is great, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

I was there with my wife, mother-in-law, daughter, son and daughter-in-law recently and we were given an area with only two other people so we were all able to speak and hear. Oh, and the food was good too!

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Had a great dinner with family. Tandoori vegetables were excellent and had great flavor where sometimes the yogurt and tandoor flavor doesn’t make it into the veg. Also had Tardka dal which was the most flavorful one I’ve had in a very very long time! It was truly one I would recommend for others to actually go and try (if you’re a veg Indian). Mushroom corn dish was also good as was the butter chicken. Service and ambiance were also very good

Reviewed 9 December 2017

We usually pick several dishes to share. The menu is varied and the flavours are interesting. Ruby Murry's gets better and better. Try out a different Naan every time you visit.