We spent our honeymoon at Elbow Beach 30 years ago and decided to go back this past weekend for our 30th anniversary. It was the most wonderful trip. We were greeted with a rum swizzle. Delicious! Our room was clean and beautiful . The mattress was perfect. Rochelle, the chief concierge had champagne and a cake waiting for us. The beaches are so gorgeous with drink service. Not crowded and Rochelle also arranged to give us a cabana which was private with water and iced tea. The sea was crystal clear with pink/white sand. They have floats, noodles , kayaks, paddle boards and snorkeling. The pool and spa were wonderful as well. Restaurants were amazing as Rochelle also made sure we had the best table at Lido. We also dined right on the sand which we loved. They had dancing and a fantastic live band on Fridays. You can rent mopeds on the property which we did and rode all over the Island. A stop at Swizzle Inn is a must!!!
I cannot say enough nice things about Elbow Beach and it's staff. Rochelle truly thought of every detail. We knew everyone by name and they were so happy and couldn't do enough for us.
We cannot wait to get back!!!!!
Hoping hurricane Irma stays fr away from Bermuda!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elbow Beach is Bermuda's only luxury beachfront resort. Lanai-style patios are featured with each of our 98 guestrooms and suites, spread amongst 50 acres of tropical gardens sloping down to the longest private pink sand beach on the island. Each of our elegantly appointed rooms and suites have been enhanced with modern in-room entertainment systems, luxurious soft furnishings, iPod docking stations, personal espresso machines and upgraded bathroom facilities. Facilities include a holistic spa, swimming pool, fitness room, recreation lounge, tennis courts and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Elbow Beach, Bermuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elbow Beach, Bermuda Hotel Paget
- Mandarin Oriental Paget
- Elbow Beach, Bermuda Paget Parish
- Elbow Beach Hotel Bermuda