“A WASTE OF VALUABLE TIME”
Review of Paget Marsh

Paget Marsh
Ranked #15 of 19 things to do in Paget Parish
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the unspoiled marshland of the Caribbean at this nature reserve.
Reviewed 15 November 2017

I rarely write a very negative review. However, I'm inclined to warn visitors that the location is grossly neglected. We understand this is due to a lack of volunteers. The boardwalk is in a dangerous state of disrepair. The area is overgrown and a visitor can't get a view of any wildlife that may be there. Please give this place a wide berth. Bermuda has so much more to offer.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Paget Marsh is a great hike although short. The walk takes you across a bridge where you can enjoy looking at the red mangroves, the birds chirping and the different flora. Exercise caution while there as parts of the bridge needs some work done. The bridge doesn’t sit high above the ground but you will need to watch your footing.

I enjoyed exploring the Marsh. It’s located in Paget Parish and you can easily get there from the number 7,8, or number 2 bus line.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

Informative once we found it - see above. I have said what I wanted to say in the box above. ............."

Reviewed 4 February 2017

Quite frankly it was a lot of planning to get here and then so disappointing. The highlight was seeing basking turtles. I agree with other travellers this is very neglected and I would give it a pass.

We then walked across the road to the get on the Railway Trail which was delightful. We ended our walk on Kyber Pass Tribe Road where you can pick up a No. 8 bus.

1  Thank toronto-beeb