“Good place to relax with music from about 9 pm.”

Jasmine Cocktail Bar & Lounge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Visit Jasmine Cocktail Bar and Lounge, where guests enjoy imaginative culinary experiences that bring the flavors of the Americas to life. Our comfortable setting is the prime location to relax, have a drink and dine. Order an expertly mixed cocktail and taste the eclectic foods influenced by the region, in this elegant and contemporary lounge. Our team infuses their own journey through the cultures to redefine these authentic dishes. Travel the Americas, one bite at a time.
Reviewed 31 March 2018

This is a lovely place to relax and the food is good. This time I saw people leave because no one came to serve them where the couches on the right as you come into the lounge is.
I know that they were busy, but you cant give someone a wrong impression about Jasmine Lounge. We were at the table by there and it was a while before someone came to serve us. The waiters tend to stay in the main areas.Eyes must be kept everywhere. This did not put me off as it is one of my favourite places, but it can do for some.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed 5 nights at the Fairmont Southhampton hotel and in the lobby we would pass by and smell the various types of food that smelt so damn good. We made reservation the next night and I must say I was very impressed of the level of service they provided to my family, especially my kids. The food at this restaurant is kind of pricey but when I tasted my steak with vegetable and Shepard pie with my glass of pina colada I was not thinking about the price at all!!! Food was so damn tasty !! Seasoned by the food gods!!! The alcohol drinks was mixed by a god of a bartender!! The desserts was AMAZING!!!! I was so amazed of my overall experience that I had to pinch myself to see if it was a dream!! I must say if you stay at the Fairmont Southhampton hotel or not you have to eat at the Jasmine Cocktail bar and Lounge !! Thank me later

Reviewed 7 March 2018

the place was very clean and the people very nice BUT the prices were out of this world. do not get the burger or the pizza much to expensive for so little. I do not mind spending a dollar but would like to leave full

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Jasmine Lounge in located in the Southampton Princess main floor. It is BIG!!! The waiter service is on point. See Jaswyn he is so professional and friendly. A live band plays on the weekend. To start off you could have the Trio Dips - artichoke/guacomole/cream cheese. Then finish off with the flat bread pizza and the raspberry sorbet. Great place just to relax and chill.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

A trip to the Jasmine is an ideal first step to have a drink, some food, and relax. It has become a welcome habit to stop by. The servers are very helpful in helping pick something to eat or drink. And the food is dependably good.