“Watch the world and boats go by...”
Review of Waterfront Cafe

Waterfront Cafe
Ranked #3 of 117 Restaurants in Bridgetown
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 2 June 2017

What a wonderful location to people and boat watch. Situated on the waters edge in central Bridgetown the Waterfront is an oasis of peace and calm. Great staff and food, top notch service and some amazing cool jazz on a thursday evening makes the Waterfront the perfect chillin' spot.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

What can I say. The atmosphere with the live band was great. Sitting on the dock side in The Careenage, Bridgetown. The staff were so friendly and Sue the owner made my wife and I feel like family. The food was amazing. My steak was superb so my wife was stealing pieces and our dessert was delicious. Now we have to definitely go back...this time with the kids...maybe the grand as well.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Eat here a couple of times during our stay, really good food at sensible prices, also have live jazz which was brilliant, really good night highly recommended

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Located in the heart of Bridgetown, this restaurant serves delicious and authentic Barbadian food in a unique setting. It's location overlooks a waterway in Bridgetown which is used by small fishing vessels and is directly opposite the Parliament Buildings. If you're lucky to be there when the Chamberlain bridge opens up, it is quite the sight. I highly recommend the flying fish melts, fishcakes and the coconut water! It has been my birthday restaurant of choice for the last two years.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

We stopped in here for dinner one night, having been a few years before when we really enjoyed it. The food didn't disappoint - I had the flying fish and cou-cou, which was very good and my husband had the snapper, which he said was excellent. For dessert he had the bread pudding and I had the stewed guava and ice cream, both of which were good. It was very pleasant sitting outside looking at Bridgetown and the Careenage by night and listening to the live steel pan music. Just a shame it was relatively quiet, it deserves to be busier.