Sandy Lane Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$450
US$360
US$187
US$181
  • Pool
Fairmont Royal Pavilion(Porters)(Great Value!)
US$775
US$464
The Club, Barbados Resort & Spa(Saint James Parish)(Great Value!)
US$357
US$301
  • Breakfast included
Beach View(Saint James Parish)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$205
All Seasons Resort Europa(Sunset Crest)(Great Value!)
US$86
  • Pool
The House by Elegant Hotels(Saint James Parish)(Great Value!)
US$731
Waves Hotel & Spa by Elegant Hotels(Saint James Parish)(Great Value!)
US$545
US$463
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Crystal Cove by Elegant Hotels(Saint James Parish)(Great Value!)
US$570
Orbitz.com
Tamarind by Elegant Hotels(Paynes Bay)(Great Value!)
US$475
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbajan blueafternoon teamonkey bartreehouse clubgolf courses areluxury ocean roomorchid wingblue restaurantamazing spathe cliffkids clubhotel is beautifulluxury hotelmoment you arrivefeel specialspa treatmentsbeach staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 March 2018

Wonderful hotel with incredibly friendly staff. Cannot wait to go again! Great offering of either poolside or beach at differing ends of the hotel, with the option of drinks/food at the golf club with stunning views.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Matty C
Reviewed 6 March 2018

We have travelled all over the world....I have never stayed at a better hotel! They really can't do enough for you. There is such a quiet elegance here. You drive through the gates, and the world changes. I can not think of a single thing I would change. I have been to several other islands, and paid a good deal more for the rooms elsewhere and believe me when I say that you can't do better than the Sandy Lane. I rely on reviews from TripAdvisor when we travel and that is why I am taking the time to let you know that this is paradise found. The spa is amazing...the food is superb....the hotel is breathtaking!

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms here....honestly. I have stayed in oceanfront, and stayed in the orchid room.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gaynia R
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Visiting this luxury resort for Sunday Brunch was a highlight of our trip! The grounds are the most beautiful, elegant and luxurious! The food was absolutely divine, from sushi to sides, meats, salads, soups and the dessert! There was no bottom to any of the dishes and oh my goodness, the dessert bar was so delightful. We enjoyed ourselves eating this sumptuous meal right by the beautiful Caribbean Sea! Definitely plan to take in this marvelous meal at the beautiful Sandy Lane Resort

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank 23joanned
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Sandy Lane is one of the most efficiently run resorts in the world. Management is always available. Everything is done right. The rooms are VERY well appointed and user friendly. Products were very pleasant to use. Their service is impeccable. I do not use "cotton balls," which were provided. I asked the hotel if they had "cotton disks". When I returned from the beach, there was a package of "cotton disks" on the desk. The hotel had purchased them for me. That is the type of service Sandy Lane provides. Breakfast was included and there was a wonderful array of foods plus a superior omelet station. The pool is magnificent. Kiddies hang there. We went on the only rainy day we encountered and we sat under huge umbrellas in THE most comfortable lounge chairs. No one was there. It was delightful. (The pool also has a swim-up bar.) The spa is outstanding. I requested the same person for both treatments.......she was marvelous. The beach is very pretty. The beach service was excellent. Only negative.......chairs are a little too close for my comfort. The maid service is expert. Lunch at the restaurant is good, but a bit slow. I heard that dinner is fair.......we did not dine on premise. There are many very good restaurants to choose from which are close to the hotel. Not necessary to drive all the way to Bridgetown for good food. Taxis from Sandy Lane were all either Mercedes or BMW.......and they were spanking clean. People were all polite........on and off the property. The island is clean. I don't know anything about golf, but the courses looked beautiful. Resort is TOTALLY PROFESSIONAL.

Stayed: February 2018
3  Thank ivychazen
Reviewed 23 February 2018

A most enjoyable experience providing the opportunity to snoop around a small part of this iconic luxury hotel. Arranged for the 3rd Birthday of my grandson not surprisingly this proved to be more a treat for his mother, father and grandparents!
We were seated on the terrace with a view to the beach and proceeded to order a bottle of champagne with classic teas as the slightly more economic way to enjoy accompanying fizz with our treat and make the most of the celebration.
The sandwich selection was good but why ruin egg mayonnaise open sandwiches with an over generous addition of chopped onion? The cake selection was varied and tasty with some slab cakes (coconut and fruit) and some delicious treat sized patisserie (chocolate, apricot, blueberry and raspberry) along with warm scones to round off the sweet selection.
Birthday boy enjoyed just what he wanted of the savoury with
a generous sampling of cakes without ordering a specific tea for him and still all four adults managed to be replete.
The plan to stay to enjoy the sunset was marred by the over generous cloud and the discouraging attitude of staff who did their best to ignore our wish to stay for cocktails. We understood the need to reserve prime seats for residents but this did not necessitate ignoring us and our desire to spend well to round off our celebration.
We were reminded of being in the West Indies and the absence of attentive waitress service, always just lacking wherever you go but generally warm just the same!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family