US$161
US$135
  • Pool
Beach View(Saint James Parish)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$205
Hotels.com
The Club, Barbados Resort & Spa All Inclusive(Saint James Parish)(Great Value!)
US$418
US$294
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$337/night.

Divi Heritage(Saint James Parish)
US$121
US$80
Hotels.com
All Seasons Resort Europa(Sunset Crest)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$79
  • Pool
Crystal Cove by Elegant Hotels(Saint James Parish)(Great Value!)
US$650
US$570
US$503
US$450
Waves Hotel & Spa by Elegant Hotels(Saint James Parish)(Great Value!)
US$568
US$505
  • Breakfast included
The House by Elegant Hotels(Saint James Parish)(Great Value!)
US$971
US$728
All reviewsprivate beachcaribbean coastmango treesnight lifeair conditioningchandrabusesbeachesholetownbarbadosmicrowavemonkeys
Reviewed 2 January 2018

We stayed here in March 017 and have just returned from our second stay of 11 nights over Christmas - it was like going home. Chandra welcomed us and gave us the same studio so we could settle in quickly then sit on veranda with a chilled Banks beer . The garden is still beautiful - peaceful with mango trees and even a green monkey passed through. Perfect spot to relax but beaches, shops etc only 5 mins on bus so you can choose where you want to be. Love this place - looking at flights for 2018!

Room Tip: We tend to ask for ground floor so have access to the tropical garden.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2017

We stayed for a week here and it was paradise - quiet, lovely gardens but within reach of all you could need. The Paynes Bay beach is about 5 minutes walk away as is the bus stop to Holetown, Speightstown and the south coast. Chandra, the owner is lovely and so helpful - she had a supper waiting for us when we arrived quite late and the fridge in our apartment had cold beers and water. Apartments have kitchen with microwave, toaster and cooker, fridge with freezer compartment and shower and air conditioning. Holetown is 5 minutes on the bus or you can walk up the beach in about 45 minutes. One of the most chilled weeks I have ever spent in Barbados - planning our return trip in December - cannot wait.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Barbarasheridan
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for two weeks. Just got back. Nice quiet peaceful location with the Caribbean coast a short walk away. Access to private beach, not accessible easily without the key due to rocks one side and hotels the other. Apartment was very basic, but everything worked and was clean. Lady came and cleaned every other day, changed towels and bed clothes. We had room 15, I think the biggest. Gardens were kept really well. Dogs were around but no bother at all, one was very sweet and would sit near us in the evenings for ten mins or so. Owner was kind and helpful, no one came in after us and the owner didn't charge for late check out which was good of her. Busses are cheap and frequent, all in all it was lovely and we would recommend without hesitation we are a quiet couple though who wanted peace, if you want night life and to be waited on this may not be for you.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Henryruby
Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 weeks and did not enjoy my stay at all!! 1st things is the owner has 3 dogs, 2 quite big. I'm not a fan of dogs and I feel this should be specified on her website cause I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't like dogs. They would constantly bark at me and coming running towards me when I was leaving and entering the premises. So much so that I would have to stake out the place before entering and Leaving.
When I arrived she took me to my apartment explained about the place and told me how to work things. She showed me how to work the AC but told me it was very expensive on her electricity bill. I really don't care about her bill and felt that was unprofessional because I'm paying a fee and it 30degree plus outside and very hot in flat.

The house keeping is not done daily which is bad. At times I had my bins piling up and when I contacted the owner she told me to throw them out where the bins go. When I went to do this I was chased by one of the dogs so I ended up leaving the bins outside my door.

She provides towels and beach towels also. She left me 3 notes about the towels and sand in my room and bathroom. She told me to shower off outside before entering. She also said in her notes that towels were missing. Now I'm not thief and I did not steal any towels they were all there and collected by house when she came every 2-3 days. Instead of leaving me these little petty notes I feel she should have some to speak to me about it personally. I bumped into her after her 2nd note and told her all towels were there and I have not taken any and I would not be using the outside shower because of the dogs. She said ok. That SAME day she left me another note about towels! So I left one back for her stating I have no reason to steal your not new towels. After this I received no more notes.

The wifi connection which you have to pay for had a very bad connection. The best place I picked up a connection was in the bathroom. I could not get connection in the bedroom or kitchen. The best connection is outside near the tree. I mentioned it to her and she laughed and said you can get a good connection on the veranda.

On the day of my checking out the owner was not even there. I had to go looking for her, didn't find her and left my keys and wifi payment in my bedroom.

I feel the apartments are very basic although well equipped. The service is poor but location for the beach is good. I would not stay there ever again and actually whilst I was there I came across a cheaper apartment near the supermarket called platinum coast apartments. I would say go there instead.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
7  Thank Irma M
Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

I didn't want to give this place a ONE but I couldn't review without ticking at least one circle - it should be a ZERO!
I cannot convey how awful this place is - do not go there to stay.

* Everything in the chalets is old and falling apart.
* It is infested with mosquitoes
* TV is ancient and too high up on the ceiling to watch - even if the channels were worth watching (which they weren't)
* Housekeeping is a joke - we stayed three nights and the place wasn't serviced at all
* The accommodation is dark and dingy and really unwelcoming.
* Bed Linen and towels were worn out and grubby
* The whole place is rusted and old and needs knocking down

Luckily for us, this was a short visit as we were traveling around the island, so we put up with the conditions and just went out early morning and stayed out as much as possible - it was depressing to come back to it each evening though. I can't imagine what it must be like to have booked your entire holiday here!

The dogs actually were okay - I felt sorry for them having to live there with the owner who was only polite if she thought she could sell you something extra!

How she continues to be allowed to trade I do not know.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Jos C
gosain, Manager at Angler Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2016

I wonder why the wait until November to post their review. I wish I knew who it is that wrote such rubbish. I wonder why guests who has a problem do not come to us and state thier issues if they have any. I believe they just believe that they want to hurt and try to destroy your business. Maybe they are struggkling in the home country trying to make end meet and when they come to my place and see a single couloured woman working very hard to operate my business they feel they should do something to bring you down.
When you stay at angler you are given very clean units, one of the best beaches on the west coast with a private access, personalized service and we try to make your vacation the best ever. Angler is not a new property, it it not luxury class, it is budget class and you pay budget prices yet you have air conditioning, a kitchenette with all working appliances etc. beautiful gardens and lawns, a secure place, quiet walking distances to all the 500-1000US a night hotels. You get 45 channels tv etc.

It disgust me when guest paying pittens and too cheap to take a taxi or go out for a decent meal write such utter lies about my property. If you where so unhappy you had a choice to leave but do not go and spill such lies and run down my property on the internet. I am not working for commission so I do not have to sell anything to anyone so not sure what this is about. I just wich I knew who it is so I can address their issues they had.