Bougainvillea Barbados(Christ Church Parish)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$167
US$150
US$132
Little Arches Boutique Hotel(Christ Church Parish)(Great Value!)
US$208
Ocean Two Resort & Residences(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
US$197
South Beach Hotel(Hastings)(Great Value!)
US$162
Savannah Beach Hotel(Hastings)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$124
  • Pool
The SoCo Hotel(Hastings)
US$338
US$328
Hotels.com
US$504
Sea Breeze Beach House(Oistins)
US$661
US$615
Yellow Bird Hotel(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
All reviewshot wateronsite restaurantair conditioningdover beachliving arealawrence gaprestaurants and barskitchenettebalconyrelaxationprivacyislandtoasterlocalssea
Reviewed 20 February 2018

Reviewing this it is hard not to sound negative, but I was happy with the place. Our room was booked as part of a post cruise stay at a different hotel which had problems so switched us to this one. I have no idea how much one night cost here as it was part of the package. The apartment was quite dated and looking a little tired also the layout and arrangement of furniture was a little strange. Having said that the place was clean and tidy. All the staff were very helpful and friendly. The free wi-fi worked well and the Just Stop restaurant in the same building was excellent. Compared with other apartments in the area the location and outlook was good, a tidy area by a cricket field and a short walk to the beach and bars area which looked nicer than some I saw in this part of the island. Car parking at the apartments was also good. Worth considering for a short stay and if you are put here as part of a package not one to worry about as long as you don't expect a modern hotel.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 January 2018

Well located near The Gap, and easy to jump on $2 bus to Bridgetown etc. Needed a 4am taxi ride & staff happily set it up for us!

After week or so on a smaller island without hot water & AC my kids really liked their room!!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

I asked for a king size they pushed together two bed. But you could see the join in the middle. Bed had no comforter, sheets are thin. Bathroom is very small two people cannot bathe the same time. Room was clean.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 June 2017

First of all, let me say that the staff is beyond friendly. The ladies who assisted me were extremely kind and I could notice their will to help, so I am grateful for their valuable tips. Some reviews mentioned the old aspect of furniture and etc but I am not a fussy person. Location is 5 minutes walk to Dover beach and to the Gap. Room cleaned everyday, good bed, very clear room since it had sunlight all day. That said, let's point out the problems. When I got there, on Wed 14th in the evening, I was told that the water was coming and going due to a repairing work done in that area, thus I assumed that it could affect other hotels, so I decided to stay. However, the water in the shower was still dripping until 1:00 am, when I finally got at least to clean myself a bit after an eight-hour flight.
Following three nights were a bit better concerning to water supply indeed, but in the end they found out that the water pressure in the shower was not good. Anywhere else (the taps) was OK except the shower and all they could say was "I'm sorry". No compensation for the annoyance, after all if it wasn't their fault, it was not mine either (and I showed them how badly it was working). In the end, I have payed USD 75 per night and was not 100% satisfied. Spent my remaining 3 nights in the island at another place which proved to be much better and USD 20 cheaper.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank AnaCris1972
Reviewed 4 May 2017

The whole staff,,,,,,, can't say enough! A lot of things as far as services that were not readily available as if staying at a resort, they we're eager and ready to accommodate! The only complaint was that the showering area was a bit small for us larger girls who occupied the room. A travel advisor as well as a lady from my job advised me to stay with the locals and I couldn't have been happier! I have a sick kid from birth so I'm used to sleeping weird if that's what you wanna call it. I'm not a spoiled for comfort to the extreme,but the beds were comfortable. The kitchenette had all necessary supplies. The fridge and air worked. Hot water extremely hot if not careful and pressure just fine. This apartment was right in the heart of everything. I plan on visiting again,but since I plan on bringing my pit bull and kids it's not an option for me. A solo trip, they got my business 100%!!! Please,,,by all means, give this place a try and stay. The restaurant opens around brunch, but she's eager to feed you as well as giving helpful tips to further navigate around. P.S. I lost my debit card at a shop around the corner, was returned, and no fraudulent charges have appeared on my card. Dover beach a 3 minute walk which you can see from the balcony. My friend stayed at the Crane Resort and we're not in the position we were in to experience so much of the island. I AM A SATISFIED CUSTOMER!!!!!!

Stayed: April 2017