“Expensive Dinner Date”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 9 December 2016

Nice atmosphere, a bit chilly... loads of tvs and fast service. I enjoyed my burger and my partner enjoyed his buffalo wings, fish cakes and garlic bread....

Its really overpriced tho, we spent $117 on these finger foods and the burger. The mudslide I had was ugly but it tasted nice

2  Thank Kemet D

Reviewed 27 November 2016

As a return native , I meet with a group there because the facility was recommended.
I must say and would stress the very host that approached us from the time we entered was very professional. I order a Screwdriver , but found that it was lacking in the alcohol , called hostess , who was very apologetic, there by called the manager , Adrian Jones. We as a group found that he was lacking in customer service , as we expected an apology , which we never got , the night got worse from that point on as we had other complaints , which as a manager he didn't handle professionally . From that point we as a group would not recommend this place .

3  Thank brownie6903
Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

A group of friends and I finally decided to try this sports bar and it didnt live up to the expectations that we had in mind...
The atmosphereat the sports bar was that of a sports bar but also very confusing and loud; because all the television had on a different channel and all the volumes was on high...

The staff was warm and welcoming and ensure that every customer gets what they want espically seeing it was a big group of us.
I was more disappointed by my burger which i wanted somewhat medium but came well done, and lack seasoning and flavour, topped with bland onions. Maybe i would recommend but dont get your hopes up.

1  Thank Kal-El M
Reviewed 15 November 2016

We went to Bubba's tonight for dinner, a party of 7. My wife has been looking forward to a Strawberry Daiquiri (previously the best on the island) for months in the build up to our holiday.

We arrived, and it was quieter than I have ever seen it in the 14 years I've been visiting, I put this down to it being a Monday, and the weather, but I think maybe it's a sign of how bad things have become.

The waitress approached us, I assumed to take a drinks order, but proceeded to read off a list of what wasn't available. The list included half the starters, and a couple of mains. They had even run out of coleslaw.

We ordered a round of drinks to be told that banks on tap wasn't available, only bottles. The drinks came, and the Daiquiri, which my wife had been looking forward to for so long was a dreadful, synthetic tasting attempt, which was nothing like the Daiquiris of old.

We decided to leave at that point, and eat somewhere else.

We'll never visit again, we normally visit 2 or 3 times during a stay, but tonight was the last time we'll be going there.

The only positive thing from the entire visit was the staff, they were polite and apologetic.

3  Thank mark_wuk
Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

Worst customer service i have come across in Barbados. Came for dinner with my girlfriend. Food was mediocre. Had to ask the staff several times for the same thing. No one came to our table at any stage to ask if we were ok or needed amything. Would not recommend here.

4  Thank Thomas F