“Great reef, in front of Capt Dons.”
Review of La Machaca Reef

Ranked #52 of 111 things to do in Bonaire
More attraction details
Owner description: Diving spot in front of Captain Don's.
Reviewed 25 September 2014

Great dive spot, large fish under the small wreck. Frog fish, lots of coral, I could dive this spot every day

Reviewed 17 May 2014

We did the dive twice, once during the day and another time as a night dive, oddly enough, we saw more during the day and it made for a better dive,

Reviewed 13 January 2014

Hubby and I kicked out here from Buddy Dive's dock. The wreck itself is pretty small and easy to get to. Only entertaining for a few minutes, so we kept on going (north), and found ourselves at a familiar place - dive site Small Wall (which we'd done as a boat dive the previous day).

2  Thank ForReality
Reviewed 17 September 2013

It is as if you enter a whole new world. Like one you dreamed of as a child, a magical place full of colourful lights, in this case, colourful fish.

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Mapping La Machaca was part of my dive master training & I love this little boat. I have found frog fish,sea horses & all kinds of fish, critters & corals in around and under her. It is a must dive for me & I can highly recommend it not only during the day, but at night & if you have never done a dawn dive, this is the place to do it. There is usually a large tarpon around on the night dive. It's an awesome experience when all of a sudden your dive buddy is a beautiful silver tarpon taking advantage of your dive light to hunt supper!