“Great French Restaurant in Bonaire”
Review of Bistro De Paris

Bistro De Paris
Ranked #35 of 135 Restaurants in Kralendijk
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 27 November 2017

The restaurant is on the marina so you get a lovely view. The staff is very friendly, the owner, Patrice always talks to you make suggestions about wine pairing if you are not a wine connoisseur, Patrice is French and his cuisine is really good. We are French (living in the US) so it's always nice to eat authentic French cuisine when travelling "abroad". I recommend the specials, it's always a notch above what's on the menu (which is always very good). My favorites are the Lamb Shank and the Foie Gras Poele. You can ask Patrice to chose the wine for you, he will always select one that goes nicely with your dish. We love this place and always go a couple of times when in Bonaire. Patrice can also give advice on what to do (and what not to do) in town.

1  Thank Bruno_Lombard

Reviewed 16 October 2017

The owner was very welcoming and helpful. Wait staff were very pleasant and helpful. They offer specials all the time and we’re a nice walking distance option from our hotel.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I ate at Bistro de Paris twice last year and loved it. Our visit this year did not disappoint! I had my vegan ratatouille again and my husband went with the fresh Wahoo and the ceviche. I love that there are wonderful options for me as a vegan and my husband had concluded that the way the fish is prepared may be the best on the island. The waitstaff and the owner are both very friendly. We were happy to see some of the same happy faces on this visit. We will definitely return again next August!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

We really loved Bistro De Paris. As a matter of fact, it was the only restaurant we visited twice while on the Island. My wife, son and myself were really impressed the first night when Patrice, the owner came out and introduced himself and checked to see if everything was okay. . I also loved that they had some excellent vegetarian options both on the menu and off the didn't involve pasta! Really great food in a loving atmosphere. I'll be back again.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Another hotel guest recommended this restaurant, so we decided to give it a try... The food is wonderful and nice atmosphere, our only suggestion would be to have the wait staff check on their tables more often, you can be waiting for a refill or check for a long time.