US$244
US$279
US$253
iberostar.com
  • Breakfast included
Antonio & Yamiley Varadero(Varadero)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$117
US$108
HotelsClick
US$376
US$204
Cancelon
2,406 results
All reviewscohiba barocean viewporkprivate beachbeach baran open mindcatamaran touroceanview roomkeep in mindfood was finerecommend this resortlobstercuban foodpoor countrya great vacationnightly entertainmentsalad bar
Reviewed 11 November 2017

This AIC-Hotel is not the best of hotels we had visit, but not the wurst either. The rooms were very fine whith TV with many channels a fine big bathroom and separate wc. The food was okey, but they do´nt have youghurt some days at breakfast and minimal of vegtabels. We had two Veganpeople in our family and they cuold take very little to eat . Lots of fruit, but the kitchen put meat or bacon in every mixedsallad, beans. The big diningroom has the usual high noice, and the waiters was nice but notthat serviceminded we are us to now. Positive feedback for the servicedesk, beach and the activitys with free sailboats, canoes and pedalo. The pool was big and you can play tabletennis, biljard there. The noice at after bech was terible high.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 4 November 2017

Hotel itself is nice as it has been recently renovated.

We arrived in the afternoon around 5:00 pm, and reception staff was very welcoming and attentive. The check-in process was fast and efficient, we even received an updated to a ocean view room with spectacular views of the beautiful Varadero beach.

Service and food: you will not starve, however the food was somewhat not the greatest, you have to realize a hurricane category 5 just passed thru the island so we were expecting the quality of the food to be low. I survived on pizza, bread, and cheeses sandwiches. Tried one of the A'la cartes, and it was a step up from the buffet food. We adventure ourselves to go into town for cheap and fantastic cuban food, I can recommend "La Campana" restaurant. Staff at the hotel was very nice, and pleasant specially the ladies at the Cohiba bar, Yoenis, Kendra, and Milay I think are their names. Phenomenal service, and the cocktails they prepared were top notch.

Room and Housekeeping: room was located on the 3rd floor facing the ocean on the main building, renovated, bright, clean and spacious. The bed was comfy :) . The maid service was ok, our room was always clean, and fresh towels were provided every two days. AC worked perfectly throughout our stay, and we did not have any issues with hot water.

Beach and pools: the Caribbean ocean is why you go to Cuba, gorgeous blue - turquoise waters, warm, with white sand beneath your feet. The beach at this resort is breathtaking lots of room, and sun lounges. The main pool at the hotel was kind of basic, but we barely spent any time there, most of our time was on the beach.

Overall it was a great week in paradise, remember that one of the main reasons you travel to Cuba is for the stunning beaches, charismatic and warm Cuban folks, and their delicious rum (Santiago). Adjust your expectations when you leave home, and you will do just fine.

Cheers,

A.R.

Stayed: October 2017
8  Thank YEG_Bound537
Reviewed 29 October 2017

First some context. We arrived a couple weeks after the hurricane. So we didn't choose this hotel, our original choice was closed for repairs. Secondly, Cuba is a poor country suffering an embargo from the US. So expectations should be managed accordingly when considering anywhere in Cuba
That said, we had a wonderful stay there and would recommend it to anyone.
Staff were polite,often friendly and always helpful.
Rooms were clean, relatively modern and everything worked.Maintenance was obviously a priority while we were there
Food is probably the weakest point. It is not bad but not exciting either. You won't starve but you won't be asking the chef for the recipe either.
The beach is beautiful. The onsite shop covers the basics.
The on site medical support was also very good. A prescription was delivered to the hotel from the pharmacy.
Considering this wasn't the hotel we chose it was a nice surprise and wouldn't be concerned if we ended up there again

Room Tip: The WIFI card can be used at the airport
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank Bob C
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Let's start off with the positive, their iced coffee is phenomenal. Also, the BIGGEST shout out to Humberto, the most kind soul that you could find. This man is an excellent bartender and a fantastic ambassador for this establishment. Also, the lifeguard at the pool with the swim up bar (that was closed, to our disappointment, since that was a selling point for this resort), was also an amazing and kind employee.

Now for the bad,
The AC in our room did not work, at all. Also, the bartenders at the coffee bar were rude, often ignored you, and really seemed to hate being there. Unless you were staff or a local. Lastly, one of their security guards is an incredibly rude, insulting and derogatory person. He went out of his way to ridicule and humiliate me because of my appearance, even though I was not even talking to him. I was flabbergasted and self-conscious for the entirety of our trip.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank jayelle96
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

While visiting my friends in Matanzas one of my friends suggested that we stayed at an all inclusive in varadero. I looked on line for all inclusive hotels and I came across Naviti Hotel. I booked the hotel through Gala Hotels.com and was able to find an awesome rate for 4 of us. This hotel is an all inclusive meaning meals and all you can drink is included. The hotel has water sports activities for those who like the water sports. One of my favorites was the Cohiba Bar. The bar is open 24 hrs and you can get coffee and drinks all day!!! Each day of the week they have night entertainment and activities for the guest at no extra charge. One of my favorites was the Cuban theme day!! I was able to experience the Cuban culture to the max !! They had a Lechón ( roast pig). I always wanted to try that and somehow I got lucky. If you are looking for a nice all inclusive hotel on a budget give Naviti a try. The front desk clerks were very hospitable and the housekeeping crew were very nice and personable. Also, George the even coordinator was great fun. At night the even coordinator takes a group of guest to a local disco if you want to dance the night away to some local and international beats!! George was a great host and assured everyone had a great time. I am grateful I was able to give the opportunity to my Cuban friends of experiencing something they had never experience. For them it was an experience they will never forget !!! As for me it was a great memory on a budget with a 5 star rating!!!

Naviti Beach you Rock!!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends