“Anniversary Dinner ”

Price range: US$30 - US$45
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We wanted to spend our anniversary dinner somewhere special and The Wine Cellar did not disappoint. The service was very attentive. We were greeted by a lovely lady who sprinkled our table with happy anniversary confetti. The bartender gave us complimentary Prosecco. I ordered the salmon and it was delicious, big piece of filet. Hubby ordered the Argentina filet and it was “the best steak” on the island. The food was fantastic and the service was excellent. Highly recommend. Thank you The Wine Cellar. We will return.

Date of visit: May 2021
1  Thank Liza B
Write a reviewReviews (1,662)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We ate here and had great time. We ran into some locals that made us feel very welcome, and the food was fantastic. The server and staff were absolutely wonderful!

Date of visit: May 2021
1  Thank everydaypeople
Reviewed 23 March 2021 via mobile

A wonderful lunch. Bisque as the first dish. Then fantastic tuna. To finish a nice cheese board. Beautiful wine collection. Highly recommendable.

1  Thank Petrus-J-J
Reviewed 18 March 2021 via mobile

I have travelled around, gone to many different restaurants, different cuisine, different class. But The Wine Cellar in Curacao pertains to the best. World class, excellent service, cozy and perfect dishes.

2  Thank 547percyc
Reviewed 27 February 2021

The wine cellar along with two other restaurants was recommended to us by our concierge which led us to this amazing cozy restaurant. We were not very hungry but ended up leaving no scraps behind

We were seated by a friendly host which gave us a view of the outside. The decor was classy and still managed to be cozy

We were served The bread at the table with smoked salmon which melted in our mouths.

Then one of the owners came to take our order. They tell us when we come to curacao to talk to the locals. He was a fountain of knowledge. I happen to have all kinds of issues that my family is quite resigned to at this point I could not have white sauce it cannot be greasy I had to be cooked just right and so on and so forth. You manage to understand and changed my appetizer and my entrée. This is a family-owned restaurant which gives the kind of specialized treatment.

We had a mushroom appetizer which was out of this world. And then came my grilled shrimp. My issue with large shrimp was that the size does not allow for any taste other than the shrimp itself. He understood what I was talking about and suggested splitting the shrimp in the middle so the sauces could get in. He managed to make that entrée the most appetizing meal I’ve had on the island.

Being particular I did not expect to enjoy the wine. Again I was surprised. Finally it was time to leave and we came out to find we are in the middle of a surprise shower. One of the brothers came with an umbrella and lead us to a car. This is service at its best.

1  Thank 360ramar