Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM

from US$80.00
from US$76.00
from US$511.80
More Info
All reviews directors bay dive center great dive padi open water certification course tank shore dive an amazing experience underwater world marine life dive master a lot of fun maurice bob tugboat turtles daytrip baai gear
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 January 2021

Bob was an excellent diving guide with good knowledge of the various dive sites of Curacao. Fully relaxed, but never losing focus on his clients and the underwater environment.. Very likely I will dive again with him next time I'm on Curacao

Date of experience: December 2020
JanThielDiving, Guest Relations Manager at Jan Thiel Diving, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2021

Thanks for your review!
You are most welcome to dive with us again next time you are here.

Stay safe and hopefully till next time!

Reviewed 23 December 2020 via mobile

This dive center is so good, I was diving with them last week, I saw many turtles and also we made a cleaning dive !!
The guys of the dive center are so friendly and committed with the coral and the sea !! I will dive again with them !!
100 % recommended!!

Date of experience: December 2020

Thanks for the great review diego!
And thank you so much for helping us to make our ocean a cleaner place.

We hope to see you again soon for some more (clean-up) dives!

Reviewed 13 December 2020 via mobile

This was my first diving experience and in short, everything was very nice and I can not mention any points for improvement. I made my padi open water in 2,5 days, which I arranged before my holiday. The communication by mail from Holland went fluently and was very clear, e.g. about what to study beforehand. During the course, the instructor (Bob) explained everything very calm and clear which made it easy to acquire the necessary skills. Together with a lot of personal attention, humour and beautiful diving spots (including a ‘secret spot’) it was a fun course which made me feel confident to dive.

The instructors (Bob and Maurice) were very kind. For example, my girlfriend could borrow some personal equipment during her dive. Also Bob spotted a lot of animals and made a lot of pictures with his camera which he provided by wetransfer without surcharge.

My girlfriend did more dives before (100+) and pointed out that the diving school excelled in personal attention, quality of rental equipment and flexibility in arranging dives.

Date of experience: December 2020

Thank you for this great review Laurens!

It is good to see that you and your girlfriend had an amazing time with us.
You will be a great divebuddy for your girlfriend for sure!
Keep diving and hopefully we can welcome you again for more dive adventures in the future.

Reviewed 10 December 2020

By far the best diving school in Curaçao, and for me maybe in the world! Bob & Maurice are great instructors (and fun people). For beginners who want to train or more advanced divers, everybody will be served to their needs. They know great spots for all levels. Thank you Bob & Maurice, super happy with the experience. See you next time!

Date of experience: December 2020

Thank for the review Thomas!

It was fun diving with you. Hope to see you again and go on some more dive adventures.

Jan Thiel Diving.

Reviewed 16 November 2020
Review of: Snorkel Tour

My partner and I are both snorkel novices, and our trip with Maurice was excellent! He was incredibly knowledgeable and passionate, and helped us feel at ease exploring the beautiful snorkel sites. I would highly recommend to anyone. Bonus! He took and emailed underwater photos!

Date of experience: November 2020
JanThielDiving, Guest Relations Manager at Jan Thiel Diving, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2020

Hello Stephanie,

Thanks for the review! I am glad you both liked the snorkling tour. I still enjoy it every day to show people the amazing under water world, diving or snorkling doesn't matter to me!

sunny regards,