US$159
Hilton Curacao(Willemstad)
US$156
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Adonai Hotel Boutique(Willemstad)(Great Value!)
US$110
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$85
ABC Apartments(Willemstad)
US$87
US$84
All reviewsdive shopbreakfast basketguided divesinfinity poolgreen buildingbbq nightdive staffdive sitesboutique hotelstandard roomoverlooking the oceandive tripsmall hotelceiling fantwo bedroom apartmentwashing machinewelcome drink
Reviewed 18 January 2012

The view, the staff and the hotel are simply fantastic. Felt in love with the place and the Island.

1  Thank sorpmosh
Reviewed 9 January 2012

Mitch and Sam from UK

We have just come back from holidaying at Scuba Lodge and it was out of this world. What makes Scuba Lodge unique is the very friendly staff. They are passionate about making your stay as comfortable and memorable as possible and making you feel really welcome and part of the Scuba Lodge family. Nothing is too much trouble and they will do anything for you. Because of the friendly atmosphere all the guests were friendly to each other and we ended up becoming friends with 5 guests and spending our holiday with them.

Tom & Dan do a brilliant BBQ evening every Thursday with as much meat and shrimps as you can eat and Uri the chef will make you anything you ask for if he has the ingredients and you ask really nicely!

I learnt to dive 8 years ago but hadn't dived since after a bad experience. Tom, the Dive Instructor, took me on a one-to-one refresher dive and helped me overcome my fears step by step until I felt comfortable to go under water. We ended up diving to 7 metres and I really loved it. So much so that I did another 4 dives whilst I was there. My husband is an experienced diver and he said that I wouldn't have got that attention anywhere else.

There is a small private beach and infinity pool with sun loungers which overlooks the ocean and a deck where you can sit and have great food and drinks on all day long. The hotel rooms are adequate and very clean with fresh towels everyday if you want and sheets changed every 3 days. The showers are hot and the air conditioning is effective and quiet. There's even a flat screen TV with DVD player and a safe.

There are loads of bars and restaurants within 10 mins walk from the hotel and we felt very safe walking around at night. Everyone in Punda is very friendly and willing to help if you get lost.

Scuba Lodge is heaven on a caribbean Island!!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank SammyMitchell
Reviewed 9 January 2012

My husband and I stayed here for four nights. We picked this hotel because it's walking distance from downtown Willemstad and also fronts the ocean. The location is perfect for shopping and sightseeing, but also for hanging out in a beach chair and reading or listening to the waves. The diving facilities would have been a plus if we hadn't had some medical issues that unfortunately kept us out of the water. We really enjoyed our stay. Scuba Lodge has a relaxed vibe, thanks in large part to the very friendly staff consisting of dozen or so young Dutch guys and gals. It was nice to see that a laid-back, casual atmosphere can go hand in hand with professionalism and service-mindedness. The staff made sure that the hotel was very well run. Food was also very good. We had Christmas Dinner at the hotel, and everything was just perfect. Lovely menu, fast attentive service, and the food was very well prepared. Even though having dinner at the hotel was our second choice--we had wanted reservations at a restaurant that was fully booked that night--we're glad we did. We had dinner at the other restaurant the next night, and the food wasn't as good as the Christmas Dinner at Scuba Lodge.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Juud1014
Reviewed 5 January 2012

We just return from our Christmas holiday in Curacao. I stayed at the Scuba Lodge only because of the reviews on Tripadvisor. The Scuba Lodge was great, Very clean and a good location to town. My son and I stayed in one of their rooms for 3 nights then moved over an apartment from the wife and daught showed up. We were very pleased with the apartment and everything that was offered. I think what really makes Scuba Lodge so good, is the staff. Keep it up guys and will see you agaian in April.

Room Tip: If more than 4 people, you should really take an apartment. Well worth the cost.
2  Thank Jeff G
Reviewed 25 December 2011

We stayed six nights at the Scuba Lodge. It is run by a half dozen young Dutch men and women in their twenties. Very friendly and very low key. The room is very simple but clean. The king-sized bed wasOK--a bit hard but OK. Breakfast is served daily in a picnic basket and is substantial, consisting of meat , cheese, bread , eggs and fruit and yogurt. Not sure if they serve dinner every night; we ate there twice.
This hotel is located on the Caribbean so it has a great view. It is only a ten minute walk to the pontoon bridge and the heart of Willemstad's attractions. Nearby restarurants include WineCellars (superb), Fishalicious (quite good) and Rosendaels (good though poor service).

The Scuba Lodge is inexpensive and is run by friendly young Dutrch men and women who are always helpful. If you want a well located basic room, you will enjoy this hotel and its staff.