Ways to Experience Curacao VIP Tours
from US$257.00
from US$385.00
from US$102.57
More Info
All reviews taxi driver always on time ralph island curacao company
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 June 2021 via mobile

Really Nice Humble man, very kind and shows you the best parts of Curaçao! Also very Good priced taxi for the service you get

Date of experience: July 2020
1  Thank bartahcar
curacao_taxi_160, Guest Relations Manager at Curacao VIP Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2021

Danki Bart! It has been my privilege and pleasure to serve you. It's our aim to give the best service possible. We want our guests to have the best experience they can have. This is what give us satisfaction at the end of the day. Thanks for your visit and hope to see you soon again. Shalom!

Reviewed 20 June 2021 via mobile

Rafelu was great from time of booking to the time he dropped us off.

He was early to pick us up, didn’t mind waiting until my friend got her airport covid test. He communicated promptly. I never had any worries about what he said he would do.

Great experience will book him again without question.

1  Thank TheNOs1989
curacao_taxi_160, Guest Relations Manager at Curacao VIP Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2021

Danki Nina! Danki ! It has been my privilege and pleasure to serve you and your friend. It's our aim to give the best service possible. We want our guests to have the best experience they can have. This is what give us satisfaction at the end of the day. Thanks for your visit and hope to see you soon again. Shalom!

Reviewed 19 June 2021 via mobile

Ralph is a super friendly driver! Furthermore his service is excellent. He gave us ice cold water bottles which is a perfect welcome when you arrive in a very warm climate! And his rates are very good! Higly recommend this driver!

Date of experience: June 2021
1  Thank Ewout S
curacao_taxi_160, Guest Relations Manager at Curacao VIP Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2021

Danki Ewout! It has been my privilege and pleasure to serve you and your family. It's our aim to give the best service possible. We want our guests to have the best experience they can have. This is what give us satisfaction at the end of the day. Thanks for your visit and hope to see you soon again. Shalom!

Reviewed 10 June 2021 via mobile

So glad I found the “BABY BENTLEY” and Rafelu. The large mini van taxis was not my style. My taxi was clean, respectful, helpful, on time…actual early each time!!!, and funny. He was also helpful with suggesting things to see, do and eat. Everyone on the island loves him. Hit the jackpot with this taxi find!!! Highest recommendation to book him. Fair and reasonable!

1  Thank Tour22135698014
curacao_taxi_160, Guest Relations Manager at Curacao VIP Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2021

Danki Sean! You just made my day! It has been my privilege and pleasure to serve you and Jada. It's our aim to give the best service possible. We want our guests to have the best experience they can have. This is what give us satisfaction at the end of the day. Thanks for your visit and hope to see you soon again. Shalom!

Reviewed 8 June 2021

Very professional very reliable. I would recommend Ralph for any of your needs. Very joyful man!! Very informative

Date of experience: May 2021
1  Thank Stacey091576
curacao_taxi_160, Guest Relations Manager at Curacao VIP Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2021

Danki Stacey! It has been my privilege and pleasure to serve you. It's our aim to give the best service possible. We want our guests to have the best experience they can have. This is what give us satisfaction at the end of the day. Thanks for your visit and hope to see you soon again. Shalom!