Ways to Experience Curacao VIP Tours
from US$257.00
from US$385.00
from US$102.57
More Info
All reviews taxi driver always on time ralph island curacao company
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2021 via mobile

Ralph has helped me out on several occasions. Quick response, punctual, knowledgeable. I would recommend Ralph to anyone!

1  Thank Arjandegroene
curacao_taxi_160, Guest Relations Manager at Curacao VIP Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2021

Danki Arjan! It has been my privilege and pleasure to serve you. It's our aim to give the best service possible. We want our guests to have the best experience they can have. This is what give us satisfaction at the end of the day. Thanks for your visit and hope to see you soon again. Shalom!

Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

Ralph is such a delight to drive with. He is friendly, on time and a big ball of fun. My friend and I sang, laughed and recorded a video with him. He is safe and reliable and I highly recommend.

Date of experience: August 2021
curacao_taxi_160, Guest Relations Manager at Curacao VIP Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2021

Danki Capetown Travelgirl! It has been my privilege and pleasure to serve you!. It's our aim to give the best service possible. We want our guests to have the best experience they can have. This is what give us satisfaction at the end of the day. Thanks for your visit and hope to see you soon again. Shalom!

Reviewed 12 August 2021 via mobile

quick response on whatsapp, super friendly and gave us tips about the most beautiful places in Curaçao.
when You are looking for a taxi call ralph!

1  Thank 386isabelj
curacao_taxi_160, Guest Relations Manager at Curacao VIP Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2021

Danki Isabel! It has been my privilege and pleasure to serve you. It's our aim to give the best service possible. We want our guests to have the best experience they can have. This is what give us satisfaction at the end of the day. Thanks for your visit and hope to see you soon again. Shalom!

Reviewed 8 August 2021 via mobile

Driver Ralph is accurate, drives safely and will go the extra mile for you. He confirms your appointment, is flexible and honest.

1  Thank DutchieRon
curacao_taxi_160, Guest Relations Manager at Curacao VIP Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2021

Danki Dutchie! It has been my privilege and pleasure to serve you. It's our aim to give the best service possible. We want our guests to have the best experience they can have. This is what give us satisfaction at the end of the day. Thanks for your visit and hope to see you soon again. Shalom!

Reviewed 5 August 2021

Ralph drove us to the airport on the day we left the island—about a 15 minute drive from where we were staying. From the moment I first contacted him, he was warm, communicative, and reassuring. He sent me a live location map 20 minutes before arriving to pick us up. He picked us up exactly on time. And he was a delight to talk to and laugh with on the way to the airport. The perfect ending to our perfect holiday!

1  Thank jgots
curacao_taxi_160, Guest Relations Manager at Curacao VIP Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2021

Danki Jason! It has been my privilege and pleasure to serve you and your family. It's our aim to give the best service possible. We want our guests to have the best experience they can have. This is what give us satisfaction at the end of the day. Thanks for your visit and hope to see you soon again. Shalom!