San Marco Hotel and Casino
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
Morena Resort(Willemstad)
US$171
Scuba Lodge & Suites(Willemstad)
US$119
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$207
US$150
US$125
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

B&B Sombre di Kabana(Willemstad)(Great Value!)
US$89
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

The hotel is well located close to the shops and bar but far from the beaches although there is bus station very close so it wasn't a problem, the last day of my vacation in curaçao the housekeeper stole me 100$ from my purse I was very upset, I know the hotel is not responsible for my lost, but dishonest employees must be vanished from your hotel.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights only, cause this was recommended to us. The location is at the center of downtown, which is near to the places you could go. Staff was ok, service could much be improved. The building and rooms should be renovated as soon as possible. You really get what you paid for.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

I'm platinum with Holiday Inn and if you seldom travel out of the United States and expect this to be a Hyatt quality for the prices offered, your not being realistic. This hotel has done a good job updating to quality linens and pillows, key card for rooms and elevator, an electronic safe in each room and a refrigerator. With all that I would offer four stars. I was satisfied with my stay and would stay again for the money feel I received an excellent value.

Comments about house keeping are not unfair. I'm unimpressed that management does not read an acknowledge these reviews. Social media is not going away and those who choose to ignore it, will suffer consequences. For this reason I give this hotel a solid three stars.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 May 2016

Stayed there with a friend for a few days.. the rooms are clean and friendly staff. Towels were changed daily, and when asked for extra towels it was provided with a smile..Accessible to wheelchairs and plenty of ice when needed. Hotel will have to undergo a renovation soon, as everything will soon be outdated.. But still ok for the price..

Room Tip: If you like casinos you can play all day....
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

This is the worst hotel I ever stayed in. The housekeeping service was terrible. One day at 630 in the evening they still haven't made up our rooms. They never sweeper or mopped the floor. And the room key never worked properly. I had to go back and forth to the front desk several times a day to replace my key. The security guard Carlos shouted like a madman in front of my two children to the point where they were both trembling and couldn't sleep the rest of the night. Disregarding the fact that the kids were already tired from walking back and forth because of the room key problems. Terrible terrible hotel and staff.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family