US$201
US$149
US$159
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
Apolonia Boutique Hotel Curacao(Willemstad)(Great Value!)
US$50
Adonai Hotel Boutique(Willemstad)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$110
TripAdvisor
ABC Apartments(Willemstad)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

Good location. .close to stores and pubs.
Be careful at night...desert streets and homeless.
Park your car in the corner of this hotel...after 06pm to 08am is free.
Iguana Cafe is amazing....happy hour every day....double drinks.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

The hotel over all is nice, little things they have to fix like the bathroom doors but over all i liked it. It is in a good location in the center of everything. Staff is friendly the price is good, the lift is tiny but it does the job. We had breakfast included and it was standard food everyday which was kind of boring, i wish they switched it everyday, different types of breakfast.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

The hotel is well located close to the shops and bar but far from the beaches although there is bus station very close so it wasn't a problem, the last day of my vacation in curaçao the housekeeper stole me 100$ from my purse I was very upset, I know the hotel is not responsible for my lost, but dishonest employees must be vanished from your hotel.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights only, cause this was recommended to us. The location is at the center of downtown, which is near to the places you could go. Staff was ok, service could much be improved. The building and rooms should be renovated as soon as possible. You really get what you paid for.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

I'm platinum with Holiday Inn and if you seldom travel out of the United States and expect this to be a Hyatt quality for the prices offered, your not being realistic. This hotel has done a good job updating to quality linens and pillows, key card for rooms and elevator, an electronic safe in each room and a refrigerator. With all that I would offer four stars. I was satisfied with my stay and would stay again for the money feel I received an excellent value.

Comments about house keeping are not unfair. I'm unimpressed that management does not read an acknowledge these reviews. Social media is not going away and those who choose to ignore it, will suffer consequences. For this reason I give this hotel a solid three stars.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo